Did anyone else’s auto pop mess up?

Mine missed 6 trophies, I simply started repeating the ones that didn't pop, but the Android 21 arc one is simply not popping

Edit: And it just did, I started over from the last actual map prior to the two A21 fights 

Edited by FireMage777
  • Like 4

Unfortunately, I don't have my PS4 game save anymore. I earned my Platinum exactly years ago.

So, I deleted my game save back then. Does your progress save server-side, or am I screwed?🤣

I guess I'm screwed. I just downloaded the PS5 version, and there's a save transfer button. Damn.

Edited by TheDarkKratos

Just now, sh4d0wzcs said:

Mine poped all but 8 trophies. Hopefully there's a fix eventually, really not looking forward to the grind..

Damn hearing about missing trophies is worrying me, especially if the Zeni ones don't autopop, I don't want to grind that ever again in my life... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Unfortunately, I don't have my PS4 game save anymore. I earned my Platinum exactly years ago.

So, I deleted my game save back then. Does your progress save server-side, or am I screwed?🤣

I guess I'm screwed. I just downloaded the PS5 version, and there's a save transfer button. Damn.

You should always backup your save using a USB or the cloud storage when you're done with a game mate, it's minimal effort and can save you massive headaches when you least expect it.

• Like 3

My game popped everything just fine. I think it depends of your save, before i get a ps5 i always used to get some trophies and then just quit without saving because i was bored of the game or about to sleep and don't care because i already had the trophy. Some games that i went to autopop those trophies were missing because i didnt save like valhalla and uncharted, so... This might be your problem

1 hour ago, NamoPh said:

You should always backup your save using a USB or the cloud storage when you're done with a game mate, it's minimal effort and can save you massive headaches when you least expect it.

Yeah, I know that all too well. Sage advice there. But here's the thing, I completed Dragon Ball Fighter Z 100% about 4 years ago. And I had spent a lot of time playing it, enjoying it, and eventually getting the platinum. My mistake was and still is, I tend to delete game saves I think I will no longer need, or ever use again. A really bad habit I need to kick. And back then PS5 wasn't even out. Plus I was sick of playing it, and therefore made the big mistake of deleting my save off 3 x of my PS4's. I have just double-checked all of my consoles, the cloud, and all 4 x of my USB drives. Every game save I ever needed is on them, except the one save I really need now - Dragon Ball Fighter Z. So, yeah, I'm totally screwed. I even found my Kakarot saves + my Xenoverse 1 saves. Lol. I will have to start from scratch again. But it's the crazy grind that is actually putting me off. For the most-part I self-boosted the 20 million Zeni and the ranking trophy. It was long and tedious, but easy as pie. So, I may or may not play Dragon Ball Fighter Z again in the future. No auto-pop for me for now though. I'm really disappointed. But hey, free PS5 upgrade, and it looks really nice too. Thanks for your input.

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Yeah, I know that all too well. Sage advice there. But here's the thing, I completed Dragon Ball Fighter Z 100% about 4 years ago. And I had spent a lot of time playing it, enjoying it, and eventually getting the platinum. My mistake was and still is, I tend to delete game saves I think I will no longer need, or ever use again. A really bad habit I need to kick. And back then PS5 wasn't even out. Plus I was sick of playing it, and therefore made the big mistake of deleting my save off 3 x of my PS4's. I have just double-checked all of my consoles, the cloud, and all 4 x of my USB drives. Every game save I ever needed is on them, except the one save I really need now - Dragon Ball Fighter Z. So, yeah, I'm totally screwed. I even found my Kakarot saves + my Xenoverse 1 saves. Lol. I will have to start from scratch again. But it's the crazy grind that is actually putting me off. For the most-part I self-boosted the 20 million Zeni and the ranking trophy. It was long and tedious, but easy as pie. So, I may or may not play Dragon Ball Fighter Z again in the future. No auto-pop for me for now though. I'm really disappointed. But hey, free PS5 upgrade, and it looks really nice too. Thanks for your input.

Wait for an event to use the zen reward glitch, at least will save you many hours of grind

• Like 2

2 hours ago, k0edb said:

My game popped everything just fine. I think it depends of your save, before i get a ps5 i always used to get some trophies and then just quit without saving because i was bored of the game or about to sleep and don't care because i already had the trophy. Some games that i went to autopop those trophies were missing because i didnt save like valhalla and uncharted, so... This might be your problem

I don’t think that’s it. The trophy that didn’t pop for me was the first story arc trophy, but the later story arc trophies did. It seems to just be random.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Counterweight said:

I don’t think that’s it. The trophy that didn’t pop for me was the first story arc trophy, but the later story arc trophies did. It seems to just be random.

Yeah doubt it's saving because FighterZ saves literally after every fight and sometimes after exiting certain menus. 

Honestly think I'll pass on the autopop until people figure out the problem 

8 hours ago, Counterweight said:

Yea I was about to post. I didn’t get the super warrior arc trophy. I did it again from chapter select and that didn’t work. Then I did it again from continue, which was on the second to last map, and then played through and it popped.

did you have the continue option from the save? I don't have it, so should I start a new game? I need the trophy for last arc and it's refusing to pop...

Edited by timpurnat

59 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Yeah doubt it's saving because FighterZ saves literally after every fight and sometimes after exiting certain menus. 

Honestly think I'll pass on the autopop until people figure out the problem 

Give it a try, the game is good... Mostly trophies that aren't popping for people are story related, not the grind ones

Edited by k0edb

I was only missing the last arc. Somehow even my PS4 save have the "Continue" option on Ch8 Map 15. Not sure if it is something with the save option you have when in the map. Anyway it only took 4 fights to finish and since my char was already Lv100 they were easy even thou I have no clue on how to play this game anymore. Max enemy level is 55 btw

I was missing the Android 21 arc (could not use Chapter select had to continue from where i left off which was thankfully not too far from the ending), use a stamp during a replay, an watch and arena match. Thankfully it was very fast but it sounds like others missed out on some grindier trophies which really sucks.

Edited by GentleJordy
grammar edit

4 hours ago, timpurnat said:

did you have the continue option from the save? I don't have it, so should I start a new game? I need the trophy for last arc and it's refusing to pop...

I had to select new game and replay the whole last arc and it popped, not too bad

Edited by timpurnat

1 hour ago, TheSalemCrow said:

How to do you load your save to the ps5 version?

There is an option in the initial menu which allows you to load your PS4 save in the PS5 version, if detected.

I autopopped everything except the Android 21 Story Arc trophy. Replaying the last fight from chapter selection didn't work. Hit Continue and finishing the story through the end credits gave me the trophy.

• Like 1