That's a lot of coins...Arcade Hard

Vanzinho

Okay guys. I played the game for the first time a few days ago and had no problems completing arcade mode on easy and medium.

I went into hard mode and yes, it's really hard at first glance, i can't even get through round 1 at the moment.

Please share your strategies. Any tip or trick is helpful.

46 minutes ago, DjusPS said:

I am struggling the same as you but looks like practising for few hours a day paid off with Miller.

Will try my best. I also use Miller atm, because i saw some vids where everyone uses Miller. Tried other characters too, but doesnt made a difference to me. Still lost always at the first round.

Let me know if you get any progress

5 hours ago, DjusPS said:

I can get to round 3, but not more than that.

I managed to get to round 2 twice. But seems for luck based than skill. But i have a better feeling sometimes.

Whats your strategy so far?

hitting back the middle of the court and then as soon as the opponent is close enough the net, I throw it over him/her.

But the precision sometimes is not good enough and I end up doing the wrong thing 

24 minutes ago, DjusPS said:

hitting back the middle of the court and then as soon as the opponent is close enough the net, I throw it over him/her.

But the precision sometimes is not good enough and I end up doing the wrong thing 

Which character are you using?

• 5 weeks later...

Just managed to clear this. Pause buffering is the way to go. Took about 10 minutes to get used to pause buffering. Make sure you only use Square to shoot and Circle to cancel out of the pause menu and never touch X because sometimes if you go too fast you can accidentally quit arcade mode and lose your progress since there's no confirmation to quit.

Use Klaus Wessel since he has the fastest shots and you're pause buffering so speed doesn't matter since you will know where every shot is going. Example vid below, I lost the footage for the first 2 rounds but the video picks up midway through the 3rd round and you'll get the idea on what needs to be done.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Thedah said:

Just managed to clear this. Pause buffering is the way to go. Took about 10 minutes to get used to pause buffering. Make sure you only use Square to shoot and Circle to cancel out of the pause menu and never touch X because sometimes if you go too fast you can accidentally quit arcade mode and lose your progress since there's no confirmation to quit.

Use Klaus Wessel since he has the fastest shots and you're pause buffering so speed doesn't matter since you will know where every shot is going. Example vid below, I lost the footage for the first 2 rounds but the video picks up midway through the 3rd round and you'll get the idea on what needs to be done.

Thanks. Great tip. Will give it a try.

• Like 1

Invaluable tip. Was able to get the trophy on PS4 after a few attempts...and uh, listen to the man when he says to never press X when the game is paused lol.

*Edit - Tried this on an OLED Vita and it's way harder. The start button is too small and narrow. I'm not a good scorer and I rely on surviving until time expires, but this awful start button and the way I have to place my hands (have to take multiple breaks per match), it's just too easy to make a mistake.

*Edit 2 - OLED Vita complete. only advice I can give is when you have a power shot ready to go pause the game and take an extra second to think where you want to throw it. I ended up throwing a clutch power lob that saved my run

Edited by VanDeaM
  • Like 1

On 4/7/2024 at 1:17 PM, VanDeaM said:

Invaluable tip. Was able to get the trophy on PS4 after a few attempts...and uh, listen to the man when he says to never press X when the game is paused lol.

*Edit - Tried this on an OLED Vita and it's way harder. The start button is too small and narrow. I'm not a good scorer and I rely on surviving until time expires, but this awful start button and the way I have to place my hands (have to take multiple breaks per match), it's just too easy to make a mistake.

*Edit 2 - OLED Vita complete. only advice I can give is when you have a power shot ready to go pause the game and take an extra second to think where you want to throw it. I ended up throwing a clutch power lob that saved my run

Thanks for confirming it for Vita. I have to do it on Vita as well.

What do you mean by OLED Vita? The Vita 1000? If yes, the 1000 has a very small pause button. I also have the 2000 modell, which has a smarter pause button and its easier to press.

So i will definitely going with this one.