Fully Outfitted

Anke

Anyone else not having the Fully Outfitted trophy pop?

I've installed all racks inside and out and also installed items on all these racks but nothing doing. Doing something wrong or broken trophy?

EDIT: Fixed for me by going into any zone with car fully equipped, then removing and reattaching any item. Just doesn't seem to recognise it in the garage.

Edited by Anke
Solved

1 hour ago, Anke said:

Anyone else not having the Fully Outfitted trophy pop?

I've installed all racks inside and out and also installed items on all these racks but nothing doing. Doing something wrong or broken trophy?

headlights maybe?

Mine popped as soon as I installed the last roof upgrade (front XL tank but it shouldn't matter).

All panels / bumpers / doors / 2 side racks each side /  read seat racks / 2 rood racks / headlights - try replacing everything just in case

I don't know if ARC in passenger seat counts by default or if it also needs upgrading to count - maybe try installing ARC doctor there if not already.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Valkirye22 said:

headlights maybe?

Mine popped as soon as I installed the last roof upgrade (front XL tank but it shouldn't matter).

All panels / bumpers / doors / 2 side racks each side /  read seat racks / 2 rood racks / headlights - try replacing everything just in case

I don't know if ARC in passenger seat counts by default or if it also needs upgrading to count - maybe try installing ARC doctor there if not already.

Alas I tore everything off the car and installed all new items, most of which I'd never crafted before and still nothing. Has to be bugged for me.

I'm at the post credits part of the game and have everything crafted and all blueprints, just nothing seems to pop it.

I've even tried older save games to no avail.

I think my game is pretty broken though as I've never been able to access the tinker machine to fix my constant horn blasting.

Edited by Anke