Still possible/worth it to plat?

On 3/14/2024 at 4:12 PM, SpadesOfDarkness said:

Oh, I did everything solo.  The MTU trick where you lower it to 800 really helped in the very odd scenario where you get matched with another person.  They just get replaced by an AI, making the grind to 300 wins a breeze.  Boosting is very unnecessary since if the game can’t find anyone, all teammates and opponents will just be AI.

Ah nice! I'll have to give it a shot. That method works no problem on the PS5 right? Or this has to be done on a PS4 console?

On 3/14/2024 at 5:20 AM, SpadesOfDarkness said:

Thanks for the help and encouragement everyone!  I finally knocked out all the online trophies for this game!  The plat is in the bag now!

How long did it take you? the guide says 200 hours, is that still the average time?

5 hours ago, phoenix24x said:

Ah nice! I'll have to give it a shot. That method works no problem on the PS5 right? Or this has to be done on a PS4 console?

I did it on my PS4 but I believe it should work just fine on a PS5 as well.

5 hours ago, veinte-justo said:

How long did it take you? the guide says 200 hours, is that still the average time?

According to my time played, it took me about 50 hours to knock out all the online stuff like the 300 wins.  But I imagine the 200 hour part of the guide is also taking into account all the levels you need to grind out to obtain the 300 treasures.  Still, I doubt it’ll take me 200 hours at this point.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SpadesOfDarkness said:

I did it on my PS4 but I believe it should work just fine on a PS5 as well.

According to my time played, it took me about 50 hours to knock out all the online stuff like the 300 wins.  But I imagine the 200 hour part of the guide is also taking into account all the levels you need to grind out to obtain the 300 treasures.  Still, I doubt it’ll take me 200 hours at this point.

Ok awesome thanks! I'll give a shot on the PS5 then

8 hours ago, SpadesOfDarkness said:

Okay, after reaching 150 treasures just now, I’m starting to think that 200 hour mark might be accurate.

So in your experience is less than 50h to get all online trophies and the rest is grinding towards the treasures?

Posted (edited)
On 3/23/2024 at 6:54 PM, veinte-justo said:

So in your experience is less than 50h to get all online trophies and the rest is grinding towards the treasures?

I think that sounds about right.  The treasure trophy is just pure grind at this point.

EDIT: Just got the platinum.  Total play time is 120 hours.  So the treasures alone took me 70 hours.  Literally everything else including online was 50 hours.  That’s just insane.

Edited by SpadesOfDarkness
  • Like 1