Remember by name (100k reputation trophy) is Glitched

GTAGamer8788

EDIT: This has been fixed.

This trophy seems to be glitched as RP is not going up at all, neither on the awards tab or statistics tab, at least from doing faction missions, I have not seen if sending friends to faction missions moves the RP up. This seems to have happened because before February ended on leap day or before that the faction war restarted and it let us get RP. However just 2 days ago it said it was restarting again. Has this happened before if anyone can recall? 

Edited by GTAGamer8788

I just had 29% before and today 2 hours ago it became 0% and when I finish faction missions it doesn't earn points, even if you go solo you should get reputation points but you don't get them so there must be some mistake let's hope it will be as soon as possible it will work

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

Doesn't your RP get reset every month? It usually doesn't start tracking properly until the 6th give or take from my experience. 

So the awards reset until the 6th? Or do those stay the same? because for remember my name it’s at 55% for me. I’m getting RP from sending friends on faction missions, but it doesn’t update on awards or the statistics tab at all.

Edited by GTAGamer8788

I have the same problem, but let me tell you, today I had 29% and 2 hours ago it changed to 0%, there was a reset but the points are still not accumulating. However, when you do these faction missions solo, you don't get reputation points and they have always been there, so it will probably be possible to earn new points on March 6.

Just now, Yan3k10 said:

I have the same problem, but let me tell you, today I had 29% and 2 hours ago it changed to 0%, there was a reset but the points are still not accumulating. However, when you do these faction missions solo, you don't get reputation points and they have always been there, so it will probably be possible to earn new points on March 6.

29% on remember my name? And also I was getting RP on solo missions before so I don’t know what’s going on lol.

there are server resets at night, so it is possible that it will be fixed tomorrow or on March 6, as my friend wrote, it is possible that on this day there will be a complete reset of the month

Well I hope this March 6th thing is a thing. It was nice seeing during the 2 day downtime that my friends earned me 25k RP points in the stats screen only, making that trophy not seem so bad

Edited by MATTKBAN