Can someone provide me with a script for grinding Final Fantasy?

Clavietka

I need a simple script that presses left and right alternately, as I already have a turbo pad that can "press" X repeatedely. The reason why is that I want to farm some items like Dragon Whiskers in Final Fantasy V and Excalibur Swords in Final Fantasy II. Thanks in advance.

10 minutes ago, Metal Slime King said:

10 Enter Left
20 Enter Right

30 Goto 10

There you go.

Thanks, man. Now I should only download the required app/program, copy/paste the above script and I'm good to go?

Oh I was just joking. You kind of have to pick your thing first and then format a script for that thing. A more serious attempt might look something like this:

Do

Input (Left, 500)

Release

Input (Right, 500)

Release

While

Whatever you use though won't know whether you're walking or in a fight, so what happens if you push left or right on the menu in FF5? You could end up constantly defending.

12 minutes ago, Metal Slime King said:

Oh I was just joking. You kind of have to pick your thing first and then format a script for that thing. A more serious attempt might look something like this:

Do

Input (Left, 500)

Release

Input (Right, 500)

Release

While

Whatever you use though won't know whether you're walking or in a fight, so what happens if you push left or right on the menu in FF5? You could end up constantly defending.

This also didn't work. The Pixel Remasters have autobattle at 2x speed, so it won't be an issue.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Metal Slime King said:

Got a link to the app you're using. Or just the name, I'll look up the syntax.

AutoHot Key

The link bellow takes you to a script used for a much more complex task (1000 jumps on the jump rope minigame on Final Fabtasy IX)

https://github.com/septomor/FF9-Jump-Rope-Script

Edited by Clavietka