I Could Shoot, You Know

Tumms03

Guys, can someone help me on a Resident Evil 0 trophy (for the trophy you need to get all the “I Could Shoot, You Know” weapons). I got all the weapons, I did a run customizing Rebecca's gun and a second run customizing Billy's gun. But he doesn't give me the trophy and I have all the weapons including the rocket launcher and machine gun
I resumed saving in normal mode where I got S rank, I customized Billy's on the first run, then Rebecca's on the second run

How can I solve it?

16 minutes ago, Tumms03 said:

Guys, can someone help me on a Resident Evil 0 trophy (for the trophy you need to get all the “I Could Shoot, You Know” weapons). I got all the weapons, I did a run customizing Rebecca's gun and a second run customizing Billy's gun. But he doesn't give me the trophy and I have all the weapons including the rocket launcher and machine gun
I resumed saving in normal mode where I got S rank, I customized Billy's on the first run, then Rebecca's on the second run

How can I solve it?

I see you haven't beat hard mode, I can't remember but maybe you unlock a gun from that as well?

• 1 month later...

all the guns have to be unlocked in the same save slot

which including

2 normal or hard runs for every story weapon (load clear save and pick once again)

speed run for 2 bonus weapons (probably use the second playthrough as a speed run)

B rank leech hunter (load clear save and pick extra)