PSN glitched / Archer trophy bugged for me

Hey,

I got the trophy (it popped on PS5 after killing Creeper with a bow), I saved and quit the game. And I noticed that PSN connection is failed (not loading PS Store/PS+ page). Decided to restart console and PSN connection was okay, but after restarting it doesn't show Archer trophy. Went back to kill a creeper with a bow and it doesn't pop. Tried on different saves - it didn't helped.

Maybe someone can suggest what to do in this case? As I understand it's not a problem with Minecraft but PSN glitched out.

Thanks in advance!

9 minutes ago, ProbablyBooshis said:

Hey,

I got the trophy (it popped on PS5 after killing Creeper with a bow), I saved and quit the game. And I noticed that PSN connection is failed (not loading PS Store/PS+ page). Decided to restart console and PSN connection was okay, but after restarting it doesn't show Archer trophy. Went back to kill a creeper with a bow and it doesn't pop. Tried on different saves - it didn't helped.

Maybe someone can suggest what to do in this case? As I understand it's not a problem with Minecraft but PSN glitched out.

Thanks in advance!

Don't worry, you have the trophy, I can see it on your account. It'll sync properly eventually. 

• Like 4