7-Star Hotel Trophy potentially bugged

So I'm only at Chapter 7 right now but I went through the list of required things to do for this trophy and out of the 10 Collectibles I have completed I only received 3 of them ( I'm even missing some for completing certain chapters that are guaranteed to get e.g. 

Spoiler

The junon parade and finishing the corresponding chapter or winning the Queen's blood tournament, you can check I've gotten the trophy for the parade and tournament though

on top of getting highest rank on some minigames). I am not alone with this a friend of mine is way farther into the game and he has the same issue of not getting some of the required collectibles for this trophy when doing the hard version of minigames. So looks like the hardest trophy of this game is bugged, guess there's nothing but waiting for them to patch the game and retroactively give it to people or have us replay every single chapter where we didn't get the rewards from

On 3/6/2024 at 3:34 AM, Malachen said:

I didn't get physical collectible rewards from a number of these but they appear in the treasure trove so it's probably fine

Yep, same. This is not bugged, so do not worry.

Once you actually reach this point in the game they should properly be credited on the list and the items should be on the wall for display.

As soon as I reached that point in the game all the trophies for up to 30 collectibles instantly unlocked even though I did not have 30 items.

• Like 2