Difficulty info

I have a doubt that attacks me: In the first normal Run, can you do everything, including the brutal VR missions, the sentimental missions, and leave only the difficult Run to last? When I do the Run on hard difficulty it will appear again that I didn't do the secondary courses, etc. In practice is it a NG+ or not?

Rebirth's Chapter Select functions as a NG+ where you can select the difficulty and bring over ALL of your progress. If you started a quest and didn't finish it you'll need to restart it though but everything else comes over including stats, gil, and the completion of activities. Hard Mode is just part of chapter select and you can even do the chapters out of order.

You can indeed do the Hard Mode run last and do everything else including the brutal and legendary missions on the first playthrough.

I recommend doing everything on Normal including the brutal missions to get the gotterdammerung accessory which let's you limit break at the start of battle. That will make the hard mode playthrough easier.

There is one legendary battle that you might want to do after hard mode though since you'll have a maxed out weapon lvl for Cloud from doing Hard Mode and the other sims.

• Like 1

37 minuti fa, MakoSOLIDER ha detto:

Il capitolo Seleziona di Rebirth funziona come un NG+ dove puoi selezionare la difficoltà e portare su TUTTI i tuoi progressi. Se hai iniziato una missione e non l'hai finita, dovrai riavviarla, ma tutto il resto arriva, comprese le statistiche, il gil e il completamento delle attività. La modalità Hard è solo una parte della selezione dei capitoli e puoi anche fare i capitoli fuori ordine.

Puoi davvero fare la modalità Hard mode per ultima e fare tutto il resto, comprese le missioni brutali e leggendarie nel primo playthrough.

Consiglio di fare tutto su Normal, comprese le missioni brutali per ottenere l'accessorio gotterdammerung che ti consente di limitare la pausa all'inizio della battaglia. Ciò renderà più facile la modalità hard playthrough.

C'è una battaglia leggendaria che potresti voler fare dopo la modalità hard, dal momento che avrai un'arma lvl al massimo per Cloud dalla modalità hard e dalle altre sim.

Thanks for the reply.
One last thing: love relationships, obviously as soon as I get to chapter 12 I only do one, then I finish the story and after finishing the story, then from the extra menu I choose another character to have another relationship, when I choose to repeat the chapter 12, don't I lose what I did in chapter 13?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, darktore said:

Thanks for the reply.
One last thing: love relationships, obviously as soon as I get to chapter 12 I only do one, then I finish the story and after finishing the story, then from the extra menu I choose another character to have another relationship, when I choose to repeat the chapter 12, don't I lose what I did in chapter 13?

The relationships and their conclusions are a part of the story so it's just redoing the story with a different partner. At that point pretty much everyone will be maxed out relationship wise anyway so there's nothing to really lose. The relationships have little meaning after the Gold Saucer event. The relationship points don't reset. The menu option just forces who your partner will be.

Edited by MakoSOLIDER
  • Like 1

6 minuti fa, MakoSOLIDER ha detto:

Le relazioni e le loro conclusioni fanno parte della storia, quindi è solo rifare la storia con un partner diverso. A quel punto praticamente tutti saranno comunque al massimo dal punto di vista delle relazioni, quindi non c'è davvero niente da perdere. Le relazioni hanno poco significato dopo l'evento Gold Saucer. I punti relazione non si reimpostano. L'opzione del menu forza solo chi sarà il tuo partner.

But they serve 100% right? How do you advise me to do all love affairs?

You don't need to do them all for the trophies. If you mean the in-game's 100% then just beat the game, select ch 12 from the menu and whichever partner you want from the extra menu. Then just finish the date, save, and reload the chapter again from the menu while choosing a different partner this time. Repeat. 

It's very simple and intuitive. Don't stress. There's a Play Guide unlocked at the end that keeps track of what you did. You don't lose anything. It's like a checklist.

Edited by MakoSOLIDER
  • Like 1