Cannot Connect to Any Players (Online Hacking)

Fiercethetear

I know this is not a case of no players playing this game because when I try the same thing with my alt account, I can instantly find players. When I try with my main account, it just searches for about five minutes and then says no players found. It was working fine the first day I played this game and managed to get six online hacks, but I literally could not connect to anyone for the past two days. Anyone have any idea what's the issue?

There are still people playing, problem is that search engine is busted & the only thing you can do is keep trying until you're paired with someone. It can take anywhere between 10 mins.-1h.

For Traced trophy, turn on Online Invasions & just leave your character idle. Every 30 mins., check "Players Met" on XMB & if you see someone new that means they've entered your game. After 5 new players have entered your game & tailed you, check to see if you unlocked the trophy & if not keep doing the method & you'll get eventually.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kenseizenkai said:

There are still people playing, problem is that search engine is busted & the only thing you can do is keep trying until you're paired with someone. It can take anywhere between 10 mins.-1h.

For Traced trophy, turn on Online Invasions & just leave your character idle. Every 30 mins., check "Players Met" on XMB & if you see someone new that means they've entered your game. After 5 new players have entered your game & tailed you, check to see if you unlocked the trophy & if not keep doing the method & you'll get eventually.

Thanks, its only the hackification trophy I am having an issue with. Traced is boostable with a friend.

• Like 1

I managed to get Hackification just two nights ago. If matchmaking is not working for you, perhaps you can profile npcs and hack people who are Blume affiliates. Let them call it in and it will put a bounty on you. This will get another fixer to hack/tail you. Once the bounty is removed/finished, you’ll get a chance to retaliate against the player who completed the bounty. Just accept the pop up notification. Hopefully this helps, good luck! 

• Like 1