Samurai Jack and many more WB games may get delisted

Seeing as the yen has gone down, it might pay to buy all three versions digitally if you're into that. From what I gather, it's not on Asian storefronts, so if you want the NA version, you'll likely have to use the US store. This whole delisting thing is a mess, 60 bones down the drain and I still have a few titles left.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, J-S_93 said:

Been trying to buy a Japanese copy for approximately: 50 USD / 40 GBP / 46 EUR.  Do you think this is a good and fair price for both a seller and a buyer currently?

I'll be buying it, first as a game to play and Platinum, and second as an investment after the Platinum, hoping that it will increase in value above its current value after any potential digital delisting that may occur.

I got my Japanese copy recently for 25 EUR, plus shipping which was about 6 EUR. I’d say the prices you mentioned are fair based on the demand. The website I bought mine from is sold out, so I can’t help there. Sorry. Hope you’ll find a decently priced copy soon! 

• Like 1

On 4/3/2024 at 2:51 AM, CouponCrusader said:

Yes as it’s the cheapest way to get a copy atm and it may go up once delisted 

Gotcha - yeah, I just managed to snag one at the price I was looking for; though eBay / PayPal fucked me slightly on tax and conversion rate on my end - overpaid a couple Schemekles, even though I pre-calculated everything to be damn near close to my max budget, but it's fine.

On 4/3/2024 at 3:04 AM, CelestialRequiem said:

God damn man, the game is like $120 USD on eBay.

Luckily I got my copy a few months ago for $60, which is still more than what I could have gotten it for digitally. At least it has a physical option. I also did send my friend who is also a collector a copy on eBay that's $30 from Japan. Given he isn't bothered by it being a different trophy stack, that's certainly the way to go. That's at least cheaper than getting it digitally, at least presently.

Of course they didn't put the game on sale either.

Which version were you able to get for $60? The Limited Run Games version? if so; that's a great price.  Great price on your friend's Japanese copy too.  The different stack doesn't bother me either - it adds to the charm.  It's not often you see something available outside of LRG, so it's a worthwhile game to have with that JP physical alternative.

On 4/3/2024 at 3:23 AM, shipper321 said:

Seeing as the yen has gone down, it might pay to buy all three versions digitally if you're into that. From what I gather, it's not on Asian storefronts, so if you want the NA version, you'll likely have to use the US store. This whole delisting thing is a mess, 60 bones down the drain and I still have a few titles left.

Not sure the other titles interest me; I think the Rick and Morty game did, but I will not invest into the VR eco system - it just is not worth it; maybe one day they come up with a way for people to play VR games in a standard set-up.  Wishful thinking though.

Edit:

Rain World is actually one that interests me, but 7/10 difficulty and around 300+ USD for the physical :jaymon:, I think that'll have to be given a miss as well.  Very late to the party on that one.  I also hear that DLC released for it very late in its life.

It is cheap digitally for the moment due to a sale currently being on for it and its DLC, and can still be purchased: Rain World (playstation.com) + DLC: Rain World: Downpour (playstation.com) / EU DLC Rain World: Downpour (playstation.com)

Game:
£8.99
  £19.99 Save 55% Offer ends 10/4/2024 23:59 BST

Included  £19.99 + Subscribe to PlayStation Plus Extra to access this game and hundreds more in the Game Catalogue

DLC:

£8.69  £11.59 Save 25%Offer ends 10/4/2024 23:59 BST

£8.11  £11.59 + Save 5% more with PlayStation PlusOffer ends 10/4/2024 23:59 BST

BUT that physical price... It's crazy!:
Rain World LRG#203 PS4 NEW | eBay GBP
Rain World PS4 New/Sealed Limited Run | eBay USD

On 4/3/2024 at 3:40 AM, GothGirlMaxine said:

I got my Japanese copy recently for 25 EUR, plus shipping which was about 6 EUR. I’d say the prices you mentioned are fair based on the demand. The website I bought mine from is sold out, so I can’t help there. Sorry. Hope you’ll find a decently priced copy soon! 

Thanks for that; no worries.  It seems you got it for a decent price too, nice one.  Out of curiosity though, which site did you use? I assume play asia.

Edited by J-S_93
New game interest