Samurai Jack and many more WB games may get delisted

If you’re looking to get this game and many others listed in this link I would as they may get delisted while samurai Jack does have a physical release it’s very expensive so if you’re wanting to get this game the digital version might be your best bet for NA and EU anyways. https://delistedgames.com/as-more-developers-confirm-it-looks-likely-that-all-adult-swim-games-titles-will-be-removed-by-may/

Edited by CouponCrusader
  • Like 2

Ah damn, I had it wishlisted hoping it would go on sale eventually but it seems like it hasn't in quite a while. Not sure if I should bite the bullet then.

• Like 2

i'll have to take note of samurai jack to purchase at the end of this month. i own all the listed or none of the other ones seem viable to try and 100% based on my skill level. 

wanting rick and morty but 9/10 difficulty and no VR headset decreases the chance greatly.

40$ for samurai jack

30$ for rick and morty

Edited by Lordguwa

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

It got a regular retail release in Japan that is cheaper. Supposedly has full English. Is a different trophy stack though.

Yeah least that’s a nice option if u want physical for it 

16 minutes ago, Lordguwa said:

i'll have to take note of samurai jack to purchase at the end of this month. i own all the listed or none of the other ones seem viable to try and 100% based on my skill level. 

wanting rick and morty but 9/10 difficulty and no VR headset decreases the chance greatly.

40$ for samurai jack

30$ for rick and morty

Rick and morty does have a physical release so u know

Edited by CouponCrusader

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Xillynoc said:

God damn, I hate Warner Bros so fucking much...worst media company in existence right now, and sinking to new lows every day.

Yeah it sucks I was waiting out on a sale for samurai Jack but I don’t recall it being on sale and if it was I missed it 

Edited by CouponCrusader
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, kenseizenkai said:

I have a question: Does JP physical version have 100% English language option (English VO, subs, menus, HUD)? If it does, I'm very interested in buying JP disc. & it's far cheaper than digital.

It looks like it does but you’ll get the Japan trophy stack if u buy it i got eu and na and jp I’ll just buy later if u don’t care about that I highly recommend u buy it physically it’s cheaper on eBay but play Asia is great to know if games are in English or not and it says it is https://www.play-asia.com/samurai-jack-battle-through-time-english/13/70dv79

Edited by CouponCrusader
  • Like 2

Have a physical thru lrg tho I never opened it.  Anyone kno the exact date we have til it gets delisted? Read we have til may but maybe they will remove it b4 then.  Yea hasn't had a sale since Aug 22, cheapest it was was 12.79 according to psprices

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Lordguwa said:

it's unlikely to come on sale before the delisting if anyone wants the game. gotta cough up 40$ while they can because Limited run copies will go up (100$ or more).

If anyone has interest in this game you should buy it. $39.99 is likely cheaper (or about the same price if lucky) as a JP disc copy right now before the delisting.

I had an ebay notification set up for months before I managed to snag a JP copy for under $30 and the lowest US one I've seen in that entire time was already 90~

15 minutes ago, DJ_Murda_Murk said:

I wonder what the likely hood of fully losing access to the game is.  I wouldn't put it passed Warner to just pull access fully at some point and I'm afraid to spend money on these only to never get to play them.

I can only think of one time (PT) that happened like that and that could/should be different because of it being free? Whether its people still have midnight works games (scammy/scummy developer recently removed from psn) or people still having access to years old games even from other countries like how I have the Korra game that was delisted years and years ago despite being it from a code only a few years ago I can still download it on my french account.

if you are suuuper paranoid put them on a separate ps4/5 that you never take online, if you are regular paranoid just download the game to your console its only a few gb iirc

Edited by SpaceIsDandy

If anybody is interested in stacking this the European stack seems to be the only digital one but your best bet is to just buy the na and eu digital as $40 is still cheapest way for both and get Japan physical. I got a copy today for around $32 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, J-S_93 said:

Gonna try buy a physical Japanese copy as an investment for the future - maybe it'll become valuable down the line.

I’m certain it will whoever collected the LRG physical copy that will definitely increase in price once it’s delisted even now game is over $100 which is just crazy 

• Like 1

On 3/28/2024 at 1:38 AM, CouponCrusader said:

I’m certain it will whoever collected the LRG physical copy that will definitely increase in price once it’s delisted even now game is over $100 which is just crazy 

Been trying to buy a Japanese copy for approximately: 50 USD / 40 GBP / 46 EUR.  Do you think this is a good and fair price for both a seller and a buyer currently?

I'll be buying it, first as a game to play and Platinum, and second as an investment after the Platinum, hoping that it will increase in value above its current value after any potential digital delisting that may occur.

2 hours ago, J-S_93 said:

Been trying to buy a Japanese copy for approximately: 50 USD / 40 GBP / 46 EUR.  Do you think this is a good and fair price for both a seller and a buyer currently?

I'll be buying it, first as a game to play and Platinum, and second as an investment after the Platinum, hoping that it will increase in value above its current value after any potential digital delisting that may occur.

Yes as it’s the cheapest way to get a copy atm and it may go up once delisted 

• Like 1

God damn man, the game is like $120 USD on eBay.

Luckily I got my copy a few months ago for $60, which is still more than what I could have gotten it for digitally. At least it has a physical option. I also did send my friend who is also a collector a copy on eBay that's $30 from Japan. Given he isn't bothered by it being a different trophy stack, that's certainly the way to go. That's at least cheaper than getting it digitally, at least presently.

Of course they didn't put the game on sale either.

• Like 1