"Global" release trophy list for PS5, but not PS4???

Doesn't make sense the PS5 list is showing but not a PS4 list. They both have to be separate. I'm downloading the PS4 version and it's going to take me the entire 2 days of preload time. Hopefully it's just delay in the PS4 version showing on here. I'll be pissed if I download it for nothing and can't start on Tuesday. Dunno if anyone's seen anything similar with other imports or not. Figured I'd post since I'm bored as hell right now.

FYI, it's not even really the global release yet. It's only releasing in Asia this week even though it's in English. Had to make an Indonesian account for it. I'd really like to know WTF is going on at D3Publisher this time. DLC is being held back 5 months this time according to the store listing. Both mission packs are built into the game when they release it outside Japan.

Edited by NoLifeDGenerate
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

D3 have a history of releasing games with non-syncing trophy lists but if that happens here, myself and my team will be all over them like a rash to get it fixed :).

Well, I've done every EDF of every region on PSN and haven't seen a broken list yet. This is the first time I've seen Clouded Leopard Ent involved though. I guess we'll see when it unlocks.