"Gold" Trophy can bug

Saw reports that this was fixed in a patch some time ago, but I have done well over 50 and still no luck. Not sure what could have triggered the issue but as yet I have not been able to get this to ping.

Saw reports that for affected players you need to get all 50 in one run? can any recent achievers confirm this is what they did?

--------------------
Edit: 

I can confirm that I needed to get all 50 Gold relics in a single run to trigger the Trophy.

For anyone else coming to this thread in the future, my advice is to reset your runs at the start until you get the pin that turns all of your idols gold, then every shop opportunity also keep an eye out for the one that sets your par to 100 which trivializes the grind toward 50 in one run. 

Hope that helps someone in the future, I now have the Platinum - Goodluck all

Edited by Mr_Wright95

Had problems with this one as well. And yes, when it finally unlocked, i collected all 50(or more, I stopped counting at one point) in one run.

Look out for the pin that turns all idols into golden ones. With that pin I was able to get the trophy before the end of world 2.

Good luck

Edited by Reverend-Bock
  • Like 1

I can confirm that I needed to get all 50 Gold relics in a single run to trigger the Trophy.

For anyone else coming to this thread in the future, my advice is to reset your runs at the start until you get the pin that turns all of your idols gold, then every shop opportunity also keep an eye out for the one that sets your par to 100 which trivializes the grind toward 50 in one run. 

Hope that helps someone in the future, I now have the Platinum - Goodluck all

• Like 2