Subcontinental and Not beleaguered! Glitched on ps5

WitcherCain

These 2 trophies have been glitched since December and I have also mailed big ants. So if anyone else see this post pls raised the complaints against them. Because if Many people raised this issues they will probably release the latest patch.

Not beleaguered! also glitched on ps4.

Edited by WitcherCain

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw True Achievements put a discontinued flag for the Not Beleaguered trophy yesterday, which according to them means: These achievements can no longer be obtained due to closed servers, a bad patch, or other unusual circumstances.

Awesome... 

In PS4 version I THINK it's possible to do a downgrade to get this trophy: 

I did a mistake to get a trophy in PS5 version before read this thread. Well, another game I'll never get the platinum haha

Shoutout to @clinteastwood442 for telling me how to unlock this trophy!

In order to get this trophy, you need to play a single game in the 11 official tournaments at the home screen (Do NOT go to 'competition' and click 'Create New'). These are:

The Hundred (men and women)
BBL and WBBL
Indian T20 League (men and women)

CPL (men and women)

PSL

Super Smash (men and women)

For each game, go star player and then select a wicket keeper (they have a glove icon next to their name) so that you do not have to bowl. When you go in to bat, try to get bowled out or run out (get out as quickly as possible), then let the rest of the match auto sim. Once you have done this for all 11 games, this trophy should pop!

• Like 3

On 6/8/2024 at 3:11 PM, NZBigC said:

Shoutout to @clinteastwood442 for telling me how to unlock this trophy!

In order to get this trophy, you need to play a single game in the 11 official tournaments at the home screen (Do NOT go to 'competition' and click 'Create New'). These are:

The Hundred (men and women)
BBL and WBBL
Indian T20 League (men and women)

CPL (men and women)

PSL

Super Smash (men and women)

For each game, go star player and then select a wicket keeper (they have a glove icon next to their name) so that you do not have to bowl. When you go in to bat, try to get bowled out or run out (get out as quickly as possible), then let the rest of the match auto sim. Once you have done this for all 11 games, this trophy should pop!

I can confirm that this works. Just worked for myself