(PS3) I have 3 questions for trophy hunting

k1nmanRed777

What are some good seeds for trophy hunting, cuz I need to find Llama and I can't ever seem to find em but people talk about certain worlds were it's to find em and also heart of the oceans.

How do you use boosting on this site, to my knowledge the servers for the ps3 version still work so I can get the trophies still but how exactly does the boosting work? Do I just create a post and out a time and make sure my username is on there so the people can friend me and we can join each other to get all the online trophies?

What's the best way to get frost walker? Do I just keep on enchanting boots till I get it or is it work searching for a certain villager or zombie villager to get it not sure what villager sells enchantments but can i force villagers to change jobs in this version. 

1: The Tutorial World lets you get most of the trophies with ease but for the rest, create a session and ask to join a trophy world. For the MP trophies, the servers will be pretty dead by now so you will need to boost them.

2: Add the game to your profile, then create a session: https://psnprofiles.com/sessions

3: Follow the Guide: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6198-minecraft-expansion-6-dlc-trophy-guide#9-let-it-go

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

On 3/13/2024 at 11:27 AM, k1nmanRed777 said:

What's the best way to get frost walker? Do I just keep on enchanting boots till I get it or is it work searching for a certain villager or zombie villager to get it not sure what villager sells enchantments but can i force villagers to change jobs in this version. 

I got that book by fishing. Took forever, but was still quicker than with villagers for me.