Rose's Room DLC Trophy Issues

i know this is a long shot because this games activity is pretty dead, and the topics about this same issue in the NA forum for this game are Also dead

but im finally trying to play thru the rose's room dlc and unlocked hessonite, but the trophy didnt pop at all

it popped in game with that little banner at the top of the screen, but the actual trophy list trophy didn't

ive also seen people saying that "the tiny floating whale approves" trophy also doesnt pop, but i cant confirm that one myself because ive not attempted it yet

i tried restarting the game, deleting and reinstalling, and restarting my entire console but nothing worked

does anyone know how to resolve this without starting a new save? or is that the only way?

ive emailed the devs to see if they have any info, and ill update this thread with what they say if they get back to me, but hoping someone else might have a better solution because i have the entire main game 100%'d and it'd be such a slog to do it all again after all this time :[

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

That's a known glitch with how the PS5 syncs trophies, just give it a few hours, then sync another trophy from any other game to fix it :).

ahh yeah, ive had the syncing issue before

unfortunately it doesnt look to be the case in this instance, i just tried it after getting a new trophy on a different game

the game has an in-game notification for achievements, which is what i saw, but the actual network trophy never popped so i think it just never registered to begin with :']

but thanks for the suggestion though!!

8 minutes ago, fudgeroach said:

ahh yeah, ive had the syncing issue before

unfortunately it doesnt look to be the case in this instance, i just tried it after getting a new trophy on a different game

the game has an in-game notification for achievements, which is what i saw, but the actual network trophy never popped so i think it just never registered to begin with :']

but thanks for the suggestion though!!

Have you tried looking at the trophy list in the trophy collection whilst disconnected from the Internet? If the trophy has actually popped but not synced, it will still show in offline mode - at least then you'll know for sure if it's a syncing issue or an actual trophy glitch with the game itself :).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Have you tried looking at the trophy list in the trophy collection whilst disconnected from the Internet? If the trophy has actually popped but not synced, it will still show in offline mode - at least then you'll know for sure if it's a syncing issue or an actual trophy glitch with the game itself :).

tried that just now and its not there, so it does seem to be a glitch with the game

thats a good tip though, ill keep that in mind for any future sync issues :]

• Like 1

it's been a few days and i doubt the devs are going to email me back so i'll just share what i've found

unfortunately, if you have a save file older than the latest update (which was sometime in august 2022) then you're gonna have to start a new save file to get all the rose's room dlc trophies

HOWEVER, the good news is that you dont have to do the main story all over again, you can just start a new save and jump right into the dlc without any prior gameplay, which is what i initially presumed

it sucks if you've already started levelling up on rose's room on an old save, but at least its not a total reset

hope this gives some clarity to anyone looking :]

• Like 1