Quick question on Lord of the Frenzied Flame (Spoilers)

WooderIce64

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but I want to double check.  After you burn the Erdtree, you can still access the sites of grace underneath Lyndell, right?  Namely the one where you fought Mohg the Omen?  My thinking for my remaining trophies (collectables, Malenia, LOTFF and AOTS endings) was to do collectables and then reload saves for the two endings.  And then Malenia for the plat because why not.

I just read that once Leyndell is ashen, all the grace sites will disappear and must be rediscovered. Even then, you'll still be able to reach the sewers, Cathedral of the Forsaken, and Frenzied Flame Proscription.

Spoiler

Sewers Entrance at end of Story (after Royal Capital is destroyed): From the site of grace Leyndell, Capital of Ash the sewer entrance will be on the ground straight ahead, drop down there. (Source: PowerPyx)

• Like 1

A little good news if you've already taken out Mohg, the Omen and gone down the shaft. The FFP grace site was not affected. Even after Leyndell turned to ash, it was still on my map and I could fast travel there. Erdtree Sanctuary, Queen's Bedchamber, and Elden Throne must be rediscovered though.