Questions about the game (PS4 Pro)

DanteIshimura

Hi everyone, 

Played this game a few years back. Enjoyed it but the only main flaw I remember was the lack of fast travel. After going through Ancestors though, I feel the smallish map will be nothing on comparison. 

I have the disc version. Is there any benefit to not updating the game and just playing the disc off-line in regards to time saving exploits or anything, or did patches fix stability issues and what not?

I briefly looked at the guide and it says to make a USB save or something at chapter 16 and then do the kills to cause decease in the areas for those specific trophies. Is the chapter 16 reload where you would then go about getting weapons/collectibles attached to enemies etc?

Also if you have any advice if there is a better way to go about playing the game years after it's release then I'd appreciate any info. Thank you. 

I can't speak for the trophies themselves but there's no benefit to playing offline with no updates installed, since no exploits of note were patched out to my knowledge, though the game is unstable regardless of what patch you're on.

Edited by HuntingFever
FIxed typo.

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I can't speak for the trophies themselves but there's no benefit to playing offline with no updates installed, since no exploits of note were patched out to my knowledge, though the game is unstable regardless of what patch you're on.

Cheers lad. Don't remember it being unstable but I'll definitely look into that. Thanks for the info lad.