Killing Gonzo bad for platinum?

KaBeeM

I killed the bandid guy, Gonzo earlier and I just found out that if you spare him, you get him as a bond later in the game. 

Does anyone know if I locked myself out of getting the bond related trophies by killing him? The ones for doing all bond missions and doing missions with all available allies. 

16 minutes ago, KaBeeM said:

I killed the bandid guy, Gonzo earlier and I just found out that if you spare him, you get him as a bond later in the game. 

Does anyone know if I locked myself out of getting the bond related trophies by killing him? The ones for doing all bond missions and doing missions with all available allies. 

No you can replay the mission later, spare him and get him as bond. Nothing is missable. Enjoy the story on your own pace.

Edited by xIRockyRock
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, KaBeeM said:

I killed him too, but according to powerpyx guide you can just replay all missions after story and take different choices. Nothing is missable. I killed the guy too as he was a douche that even killed his own henchman. Payback's a B... as they say! ✌️

• Like 4