Would I Like this Game If I Like God of War?

I started this game a couple of years ago, but didn't play much. It looked cool though.

1. I see it's only got 1 x missable trophy. But are there any broken trophies/problems etc?

2. Does the PS4 version auto-pop to PS5? Or vica versa?

3. Is the game kind of like an older God of War? I see lots of mythological beasties.

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1

I have not played this game yet but, based on my findings:

1. Nothing in the guide appears as buggy or anything

2. There appears to be no auto-pop available. 

3. I cannot be 100% sure but it does appear to have a similar vibe in some ways. However, if I remember correctly, this is more of an open-world game than a linear path like in the GOW games. 

• Like 1

The game is more like Zelda: Breath of the Wild mixed with greek mythology than God of War (new or old). It was fun to play and the game is definitely one of the better games made with the Ubisoft open world formula.

The DLC on the other hand is very hit or miss.

A New God is some kind of challenges mode, where you go through trials (fighting, puzzles and so on).

Myths of the Eastern Realm is more of the main game set in chinese mythology (the best DLC in my opinion).

The Lost Gods changed the perspective to top down and plays more like Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance or Champions of Norrath.

• Like 2

I hate this game because I cleared the whole map and it's the worst repetitive game because every single thing is a puzzle - every collectible, every dungeon - everything is a puzzle. If you play it casually I guess it could be fun but it's a completionist nightmare. I would never replay it again for the PS5 platinum.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1