Trophy issues midway through

dajmer79

I've seen other forums of people discussing the same issue, but I haven't read if there's a fix or not. Basically, the last two trophies I got were in Pandora's Temple for collecting the Muse keys and completing the centaur sacrifice in the Challenge of Hades. Since then, however, the trophies have stopped unlocking. I'm in the pit of Hades now, and everything from what I just mentioned at Pandora's temple to now won't unlock. I successfully climbed the spiked tower column without taking damage, and that trophy didn't unlock either so I shut it off. Does anyone know if there's a fix to this? Also, is this something I can look forward to with God of War II?

I heard something about trophies not popping if your vita entered sleep mode in GOW 1. I personally had no problems with it and GOW 2 was also completely fine. I haven't heard anything about GOW 2 trophies not popping but GOW 1 is having major trophy problems. 

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had no issues with letting my vita sleep, but if I went to the main menu or did anything else, I'd have to restart my vita and load straight into GOW and then stay in GOW. To be safe, save often and keep track of when you should be getting trophies. So, I just restarted my vita everytime I wanted to play GOW just in case, I got tired of backtracking.  If the trophy doesn't pop when it should, you'll have to restart your vita and load your save, should only take about 5 min to get back to where you were (that happened to me.) 

• 8 months later...

I discovered in order to get trophies you must play God of War on the Vita and do nothing else before or after you're done. A couple of times I pressed the PS button while playing and that somehow messed up my progress, meaning I had to replay about 35 minutes in order to get the story based trophies.