Trophies not tracking for Gold rank?

Cherri_Bomb_01

I just beat the first tutorial on Hard though to Gold rank. The trophies are tracking the fact I got both Bronze and Silver rank, and the trophy for finishing any mission on Gold rank popped, but the two for finishing all on Gold aren't tracking (at 0/12 while Silver and Bronze are both at 1/12).

Just thought I'd give a heads up as I don't know if this is fixable with just a replay of the level, and don't have time to actually replay right now, so if you're going for the platinum on this one you might want to hold off for the time until others can test it and I can replay to see if it's just bad luck or a weird glitch on my part.

• Like 2

Similar issue, completed the first three levels and the third level; it’s tracking for all trophies but the gold one.

EDIT: Went back into the third level and it’s now tracking the completion for that so worth giving that a shot?

Edited by Gladiator995

5 hours ago, Gladiator995 said:

Similar issue, completed the first three levels and the third level; it’s tracking for all trophies but the gold one.

EDIT: Went back into the third level and it’s now tracking the completion for that so worth giving that a shot?

This worked. Thanks for the share.