Update 35.5 Trophy Guide Warning

ChaoticDoomOfBob

With Update 35.5 Dante Unbound, more significant changes occurred with the new player experience and overall progression of the game. This also occurred during the Whispers in the Walls Update previously. Due to these changes, information regarding DLC Update 26 through DLC Update 28's trophies will need to be moved and reorganized. Additionally, certain quests are no longer required for the trophy list and will be removed from the guide along with added new required quests and character interactions that did not previously exist towards the start of the game. This is going to be another round of significant changes further changing the order of when trophies are unlocked from base game to DLC Update 31. I will continue to modify the guide with these changes this week so please be aware if you are currently using the guide that things may be out of place or moved while I adjust to the new structure. If you find anything out of the ordinary, confusing, or that I might have accidently left in from previously required steps, please let me know and I will resolve it. I will post an update when the guide changes have been completed along with adding my usual comment guide notes in the guide itself. https://psnprofiles.com/guide/10471-warframe-the-complete-trophy-guide-ps4

Guide revisions complete for now

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

With Update 35.5 Dante Unbound, more significant changes occurred with the new player experience and overall progression of the game. This also occurred during the Whispers in the Walls Update previously. Due to these changes, information regarding DLC Update 26 through DLC Update 28's trophies will need to be moved and reorganized. Additionally, certain quests are no longer required for the trophy list and will be removed from the guide along with added new required quests and character interactions that did not previously exist towards the start of the game. This is going to be another round of significant changes further changing the order of when trophies are unlocked from base game to DLC Update 31. I will continue to modify the guide with these changes this week so please be aware if you are currently using the guide that things may be out of place or moved while I adjust to the new structure. If you find anything out of the ordinary, confusing, or that I might have accidently left in from previously required steps, please let me know and I will resolve it. I will post an update when the guide changes have been completed along with adding my usual comment guide notes in the guide itself. https://psnprofiles.com/guide/10471-warframe-the-complete-trophy-guide-ps4

Sounds like my Fortuna guides (Updates 27 and 28) may probably be updated 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr_Tenno777 said:

Sounds like my Fortuna guides (Updates 27 and 28) may probably be updated 

There were changes made to the currency system, rewards, and progression for Faction reputation in Fortuna. Mostly the rest regarding Fortuna content is relative to when it becomes accessible.

• Like 1

Changes to the guide have been completed based on the recent patch changes. Many of the quests are no longer required to be completed for the trophies and main progression and new ones have taken their place throughout the game. All of the content is still in the game but now what is and isn't required to do has changed. Some of the trophies are now earned sooner, some are earned later. Overall I know the developers have done this to lower the amount of time required to earn the trophies and reach the end of the game but some of the changes are skipping content that tutorialized players on how to do things. If anyone has any conflicts or things that need better explanations in the guide please reach out to me and I will do my best to revise these sections. I will continue to do my best in revamping the trophy guide as this continues to occur and apologize if this has created any confusion for those that are currently using it.

• Like 2