Storage (Item Disapeared)

KAdamsy1

So i stored the maister skill rightoues fury  (don't ask me why lol) however its since disaapeared from my storage which will most likelty lock me out of the miaster skill trophy unless i can get it back again somehow.

I know i got it as i had to do the quest where lennart goes from melve village to harve village, once he was in harve village i talked to him and got the scroll.

Has this happened to anyone else?

EDIT:- Gifted him some more items and got it, so don't know if the first time it just didn't register or what.

Now to figure out Myrddin as i already gave 4 books to Trysha, Still got the book Let their be light but need to find a couple of others, hopefully 2 or 3 will be enough.

Edited by KAdamsy1

13 hours ago, KAdamsy1 said:

So i stored the maister skill rightoues fury  (don't ask me why lol) however its since disaapeared from my storage which will most likelty lock me out of the miaster skill trophy unless i can get it back again somehow.

I know i got it as i had to do the quest where lennart goes from melve village to harve village, once he was in harve village i talked to him and got the scroll.

Has this happened to anyone else?

EDIT:- Gifted him some more items and got it, so don't know if the first time it just didn't register or what.

Now to figure out Myrddin as i already gave 4 books to Trysha, Still got the book Let their be light but need to find a couple of others, hopefully 2 or 3 will be enough.

For the books, i already found the Last 3 a second time . So i guess the First 2 books have to be somewere a second time too. If you find them let me know :) i need the shield and the light one ... Already bought it from the vendor and silly gave it away 

Edited by M-3llo-W

Posted (edited)
On 3/30/2024 at 2:15 AM, M-3llo-W said:

For the books, i already found the Last 3 a second time . So i guess the First 2 books have to be somewere a second time too. If you find them let me know :) i need the shield and the light one ... Already bought it from the vendor and silly gave it away 

where did you find the other books?

EDIT:- Well got it sorted. Used my alt account hired my pawn from the other account and gifted them one of the books i need :D

Made a forgery and sent the original book back.

This should technically work if someone needs one of these books we can hire their pawns and gift them a forgery to get the quest moving. Not exactly ideal but it works.

Edited by KAdamsy1
Solved