What version is easiest to platinum?

Igor-Kumek

The Vita and PS3 versions haven't been patched in years (and never will, now Sony has dropped all support for those platforms), which means they never got any of the trophy DLCs. If you want a simpler Plat, the PS3 and Vita versions are the way to go but if you want to experience everything game has to offer and on a system that runs it lot smoother, get the PS4 release.

• Like 1

I've 100% this game on multiple platforms and I'd say without a doubt that the PS4 version is much more fun (and possibly easier.) The most important thing to note that the other reply didn't mention is that you do not need to complete any of the DLC trophy packs for the platinum, so if you are just going for the plat and not full 100% the trophy list stays exactly the same, just with a couple different requirements.

So many quality of life changes came with the Journey's End and Labor of Love updates that I can't imagine playing without anymore. Playing in Journey mode meant that I could have infinite of every resource given enough time, for trophies like I'm Smelting! this is massive. Journey mode also allowed me to get the Bone Key for the Pet Collector trophy using god mode, though its questionable if you'd want to do this cause it is pretty lame.

Journey mode also allows you to speed up the time of day to get more traveling merchants. More importantly though is Journey mode lets you up the enemy spawn rate to 10x, needless to say this makes getting certain drops much easier.

Just go to the wiki and look up shimmer transmutation for one, you can downgrade every metal so once you get enough luminite (the final metal) you don't have to grind for every other metal type for the Armory trophy.

For the Corruptible (note that the crimson does not count) and In The Hallow trophies Labor of Love introduced the Terraformer, an upgrade to the Clentaminator which allows for significantly easier spreading of the corruption and hallowed

There have been many updates to fishing since the last gen versions stopped getting updates which makes getting the Zephyr Fish for Pet Collector a bit easier

Also no, you cannot transfer save data from PS4 to PS3/Vita. So many patches over the years means the save files hardly have much in common anymore, you'd be better off just remaking the file from the ground up instead of trying to reformat the file. I need not say that neither of those are options

• Like 1