What CPU Difficulty Is Needed for The Ending with Each Character?

I had it set to 1 round , 1 CPU difficulty and I didn't get any trophies. I set it to 3 rounds , 1 CPU difficulty and got the trophy. So it looks like story mode needs to be 3 rounds

Edited by VanDeaM
  • Like 1

Hmm now that you mention it, I did lose to Grant when I had it set to 1 round and had to continue, I also lowered his health. Maybe that's why I didn't fight Kane the first time. So will I be able to face him if I don't lose with it set to 1 round?

Edit* I tried again on one round and was able to fight Kane and get the trophy. I don't know why I didn't score high enough the first time. I just need to watch my fight score every round and not lower the enemy health if I lose.

To any new trophy hunters reading this, the quickest and easiest way to get through all the ending trophies is to set rounds to 1, cpu to 1, pick Grant and beat everyone using his dash attack. Once you get to Kain, let him beat you, lower his health by 1/4 and then pick the character you need a trophy with.

Edited by VanDeaM
  • Like 1

On 3/31/2024 at 10:47 AM, VanDeaM said:

Hmm now that you mention it, I did lose to Grant when I had it set to 1 round and had to continue, I also lowered his health. Maybe that's why I didn't fight Kane the first time. So will I be able to face him if I don't lose with it set to 1 round?

Edit* I tried again on one round and was able to fight Kane and get the trophy. I don't know why I didn't score high enough the first time. I just need to watch my fight score every round and not lower the enemy health if I lose.

To any new trophy hunters reading this, the quickest and easiest way to get through all the ending trophies is to set rounds to 1, cpu to 1, pick Grant and beat everyone using his dash attack. Once you get to Kain, let him beat you, lower his health by 1/4 and then pick the character you need a trophy with.

Great Strat. What's uber difficult is actually the survival trophy, ive been on it for days