Last man standing trophy will be ez for a limited time

charmelo54

Paladins just recently had their banners update go live a couple days ago and they previewed in the patch notes that the 2017 mode called “survival” will be in the game from April 5-9th. This is a 5v5 round base mode where it’s everyone goes up against each other one time if you die then ur out for the round until it’s one person left. This trophy was meant for this mode until they took it out. Get it b4 you have to boost with a 5 stack

• Like 1

On 4/1/2024 at 6:27 AM, KenjiCBZ said:

Guess who got the Trophy merely two months ago, after years and years and years of trying to boost with 9 others, and now it becomes ezpz? 😊

U never need 9 ppl u can do everything against bots so you just need 4 ppl and communication

On 4/1/2024 at 6:41 AM, Suicide_Tortuga said:

I remember doing this trophy against bots with teammates using well timed Ultimates, pretty neat that it will be easy for others to achieve. 

That’s exactly how I got it a couple years ago

I know this trophy is like 100x easier due to the survival mode being here, but I’ve been playing it a ton and have yet to be in a situation where I could have gotten it (a 1v1 at the end) 

Am I missing something? 

edit: Just got it literally the next game after I posted this LOL 

Edited by yungding

Just played a round and was the last one standing but the trophy ddint pop. Pissed off is an understatement. Anyone have an idea why this POS game didnt give me my trophy?

Edit: Just done it again and still didnt get it.

Edited by jninja79
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2024 at 11:27 AM, KenjiCBZ said:

Guess who got the Trophy merely two months ago, after years and years and years of trying to boost with 9 others, and now it becomes ezpz? 😊

haha i literally created a lobby with 9 others to do this trophy FML