Online Servers are working again?

Nope, any recent earners are hackers that need reporting. Do note though, the "Invite a friend to join you in Paradise City" and "8 Players meet in the Wildcats' Baseball Stadium" trophies have offline solutions so are still fully obtainable post-server closure.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Nope, any recent earners are hackers that need reporting. Do note though, the "Invite a friend to join you in Paradise City" and "8 Players meet in the Wildcats' Baseball Stadium" trophies have offline solutions so are still fully obtainable post-server closure.

I imagined they were hackers. Unfortunately, the trophies you mentioned I already have on the PS3.

Does the 8-player trophy offline method work in the Remastered version? If so, where can I find this method?

1 minute ago, WitchHunterDX said:

I imagined they were hackers. Unfortunately, the trophies you mentioned I already have on the PS3.

Does the 8-player trophy offline method work in the Remastered version? If so, where can I find this method?

It works in all versions on all platforms :): https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/151205-8-players-meet-in-the-wildcat-stadium-offline-method/

• Like 1

It's pretty sweet, I got it recently! I just need to find someone to help get the "Invite a friend" trophy (which also still works after the server shutdown, amazingly) and I'll have the platinum. (Not so subtle, but if anyone wants to get it together, lemme know!)