Still Valid DLC Redemption Codes Master List

Maybe this already exists and I just couldn't find it in the search function but I was thinking it might be a good idea to start some sort of list where people can check if those little DLC code, online passes, etc. inserts are still valid. Seems as though many of these (even without expiry dates) differ based on region. EG. the Rock Band AC/DC track pack still works in NA as of 2024 but UK codes are reportedly no longer valid. I've started with PS3 titles only so it might be better to create individual threads per console (mods please advise). I'll also break them up by regions that can be expanded as we go along as I suspect this will be quite a long list.

I've heard Sony places a hard limit on how long codes can be valid for but I'm not sure how true that is as some 'no expiry' codes have become invalid while other, significantly older codes will still redeem without issue. EG. 'Country Track Pack 2' was released in 2011 but has expired while 'Track Pack 2' is still valid as of 2024 despite releasing in 2008.

As far as I can tell they come in about 3 different forms:

Code, including an expiry date

Code, no expiry date

Code for external website

[North America]

PS3

Spoiler

Battlefield 3 - Premium code: No expiry but doesn't work

Call of Duty Game of the Year Edition - Variety Map Pack: expired

Diablo 3 - infernal helm: Still valid as of 2024

DiRT 3 - Online Pass: No expiry but doesn't work

God of War Saga - Origins Collection: expired

Rock Band - export code: expired

Rock Band 2 - export code: expired

Rock Band 3 - export code: expired

Rock Band Song Packs

AC/DC Live - export code: still valid as of 2024

Vol. 2 - export code: still valid as of 2024

Metal - export code: expired

Classic Rock - export code: expired

Country - export code: expired

Country Vol. 2 - export code: expired

PS4

Spoiler

The Division - cosmetic items: Still works as of 2024

The Division 2 - cosmetic items: Still valid as of 2024

PS5

Spoiler

Vita

Spoiler

[Europe]

PS4

Spoiler

PS5

Spoiler

Vita

Spoiler

[Asia]

PS4

Spoiler

PS5

Spoiler

Vita

Spoiler

Edited by usernam569
Added more items

So I know you mentioned this is mainly PS3, but I just ran into this with PS4 games.

I just bought physical copies of The Division 1 and 2. Both of which came with unused codes for outfits and a gun you could use right away. But with the first game, it said the code expired in 2021...but I tried it anyways and was able to redeem it just fine. I'm in the US, so it was an NA copy. Division 2 code says it lasts until 2099, so that should still be good for everyone...but for anyone wanting to get the first game, the code might still work regardless of expiry date. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Viper said:

So I know you mentioned this is mainly PS3, but I just ran into this with PS4 games.

I just bought physical copies of The Division 1 and 2. Both of which came with unused codes for outfits and a gun you could use right away. But with the first game, it said the code expired in 2021...but I tried it anyways and was able to redeem it just fine. I'm in the US, so it was an NA copy. Division 2 code says it lasts until 2099, so that should still be good for everyone...but for anyone wanting to get the first game, the code might still work regardless of expiry date. 

Added, I'm only really concerned with how large the posts can get since I'm not sure if psnprofiles has a character limit.

Also I'm not sure if only I can edit these or if the mods can edit them if I'm away for a while.