Is the plat possible

sendera12

Long winded for sure. Some of the Hard Difficulty Career Missions are a bit of a chore but aside from that, will just take a bit of time. I’m currently working on the remaining trophies on Franchise mode. Amazing game to relax and unwind on.

I can confirm Platinum is possible as I achieved it todays morning/yesterdays night.

There are just a few points which make it currently hard or frustrating to go for it...

1. Franchise Mode has serious connection and lag issues - sometimes making it impossible to sell stuff on the market and having to reconnect every few minutes. I had the feeling like it is getting worse with the complexity of the zoo

2. The trophy "natural selection" involving a good bunch of RNG. As different guides of the PC version state you can either purchase or breed an animal having over 90% of every genetic markup. I couldn't find a single animal on the market with those stats but I guess it will get easier with time going on. I was successfull with a good amount of selective breeding. But be prepared that this can take quite an amount of time.

3. PC guides often state that you should look for animals with leucistic trait to breed an albino animal and unlock the trophy "Ghost". But as I learned (thanks to the guys here) you need to look for an animal that actually states "albino" which are really rare. The easiest way probably (as far as there are no such animals on franchise mode's market) is sandbox mode and searching the market over and over for an albino to breed.

4. The hard career stages can be quite demanding. Most of them only take patience and approaching one problem after another. For me the most problematic ones were scenario 9 and 11. Small mistakes can make all your progress go to ashes so making a lot of saves and going little steps is essential.

• Like 1