Story/Side Mission Trophies.

Been playing trough the game with a friend since the start of the story where you're able to join someone's session and play trough the story with them.

So yesterday while we were playing we had a Rick Flags last side mission and as we played trough the mission at the end my friend "The Host" Got the trophy but on my end it nothing popped, and I've seen multiple having problems with certain trophies not popping up, is this a problem since the beginning? And are you able to replay missions at the end of the story?

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this and have you guys encountered this as well. 🙏

I've played it all solo and haven't encountered anything like this but I'm guessing you should just be able to select the chapter that mission is on for example 4-6 and then the mission should reappear i think but I can't say for cetain. I do know for certain that once you've finished a side mission they don't come back at the end of story.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Bluefalcon2210 said:

I've played it all solo and haven't encountered anything like this but I'm guessing you should just be able to select the chapter that mission is on for example 4-6 and then the mission should reappear i think but I can't say for cetain. I do know for certain that once you've finished a side mission they don't come back at the end of story.

Thanks for the reply, but the missions reappearing only count for the main missions right? I dont think side missions reappear once theyre finished **I think** The only way i'll be able to get it then is by replaying the story again up untill that point but how do you start a new save? Since there is no cloud save its all shared progression and do you lost all your progression on your character as well if you restart?