Bugged Trophies- 3on3 FreeStyle (Fixed)

These trophies are bugged for me. 

1) Master of 3on3 freestyle 

2) The King of the Street

3) Lord of the Rim

4) Slam Dunk

5) Volleyball background, yo! 

6) Pay Attention 

All these trophy requirements I completed was after the 2nd April 2024 update. The rest of the trophies I got was before that update. So that update probably bugged all the trophies. Is anyone else facing the same problem? 

Update- It's fixed by the devs. All trophies are now achievable after the 03 May 2024 update. Happy hunting

Edited by sajidmostafa7

According to they discord there's another maintenance scheduled in about an hr. It doesn't specifically say trophy fixes. Mayb we luck out though. I haven't played since the April 2nd update. If u do find out trophies working again. Please let me know I'd like 2 finish this game off at some point.

On 4/9/2024 at 10:22 AM, sajidmostafa7 said:

These trophies are bugged for me. 

1) Master of 3on3 freestyle 

2) The King of the Street

3) Lord of the Rim

4) Slam Dunk

5) Volleyball background, yo! 

6) Pay Attention 

All these trophy requirements I completed was after the 2nd April 2024 update. The rest of the trophies I got was before that update. So that update probably bugged all the trophies. Is anyone else facing the same problem? 

My buddy's 300 win and 200 mvp trophy bugged on him as well recently. I just completed my 300 win and 200 mvo trophy and platinum and they popped. I checked the date and it was March 30th. So my guess is maybe the April 2nd patched bugged trophies. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it seems like EVERY single trophy is bugged right now, I just won my 50th 1v1 match and reached level 10 and haven't gotten them, And out of curiosity i started this on my alt and didn't even get the win a match with joey trophy so as of right now it's still not fixed

So after reporting it to the devs, They have scheduled a maintenance at 23:00 PDT today and it'll end at 02:00 PDT Tomorrow and supposedly they have claimed that the trophy bug will be fixed then so we can see tomorrow if everything works again

• Like 3

On 5/1/2024 at 10:42 AM, dtb345 said:

So after reporting it to the devs, They have scheduled a maintenance at 23:00 PDT today and it'll end at 02:00 PDT Tomorrow and supposedly they have claimed that the trophy bug will be fixed then so we can see tomorrow if everything works again

Trophies are fixed got the 300 blocks trophy just for opening the game happy hunting

Yup. All trophies are fixed now. After the update you will receive only 1 trophy. The rest of the trophies will pop 1 by 1 after every game you play. The devs in facebook replies your comments. So if you face any issues I think their facebook is the best place to report it. Happy hunting everyone.

• Like 1