Rockstar has found a way to buypass filters

Probably has been like this for a while but when I look up games and sales I tick the filter for “full game “ and it shows 3 stacks of GTA5 shark cards. Rockstar have bypassed the filter the greedy sod’s. Someone spank them with the wooden spoon. It’s like when you put candy and chocolate bars for kids at the checkout. GTA6 is predictable how it will drain parents credit cards. They will focus on the multiplayer instead of the singleplayer after release. I took photos but I cannot insert images? Should be able to post images on here btw.

Edited by ElektrickRage

iF9fyvb.jpeg
Here’s a photo I just took of the description of one of the shark card bundles. See the part where it says you get the complete GTA V story experience? They haven’t bypassed the filter as all three bundles include the full game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FilmFanatic said:

iF9fyvb.jpeg
Here’s a photo I just took of the description of one of the shark card bundles. See the part where it says you get the complete GTA V story experience? They haven’t bypassed the filter as all three bundles include the full game.

But why three stacks then? Why not just ONE?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, FilmFanatic said:

The three different bundles give 3 different amounts of GTA cash.

Exactly my point, it bypasses it by having 3 different bundles which are all the same exept the shark cards/gta cash which is not a full game. Only have 1 full game on there. Not 3. That is the whole point of the filter. To declutter.

Edited by ElektrickRage