30 Challenges?

happyman778

Hello Guardians, 

It seems I am back on my bi-annual attempt to get the Destiny 2 100% and recently it has been going pretty well (almost have the Platinum). 

One of my roadblocks is the 30 challenges - it is the yellow weekly challenges that you are supposed to do for these right? I just seem to have done a lot of them and still no trophy...

I will say though, this year I really do understand why people keep playing this game and you know what I think I might stick around. I've actually been having fun (SHOCK)!

Yeah, if I recall correctly they are indeed the yellow/golden icons at The Tower or in certain playlists/strikes. I typically completed most of the NPC’s challenges every week then did most of the playlist ones. I only did it with one character and it took about 2 and a half weeks. 

• Like 1

So when you do the ones for the modes, do they count as 3 challenges if you do them all or do you have to complete the third tier for it to count as 1? Because I must be at 30 now, I have been doing loads of them. Even ones for modes I don't even like like Crucible, and random modes like the Eternity Stuff...