Best 100% time NA and SA stack

Hi, Am i right to be suspectfull of the person that got the best time i these stacks? I think the timestamps on these games don't give any sense.

Reason why i am suspectfull: NA: Complete first mission main game -> Starts on undead and plays the whole story + stranger task and 500 revolver kills -> Then suddenly he plays main game again and have completed spureced to victory in 30 min (can have progressed between other trophies) -> switch back to undead nightmare after 1h 30m and finish 100% -> Main game again and complete the assault at for mercer -> Mowing them down had to be done in undead nightmare again

I don't know if it is completly imposible, but i am very suspectfull. I have beaten this time on the EU stack and plan to beat this on the NA stack aswell. Why would you swap between game modes that much when it has no benefit. Getting to fort mercer, 100% in undead nightmare and 500 canon kills inn 7 hours is suspectfull. I think the final time should be better if he can get that far that fast. So the concrete thing i suspect is maybe 2 players. I have not reportet him yet as i dont want to report people unless i am 100% sure. I have alot of knowledge about the game, i allready beaten the time and thinks his times are wierd. Appreciate feedback on the topic.

Best regards 

Mw3-lover 

16 minutes ago, mw3-lover said:

I have been banned for cheating 6 months myself for a game i did not cheat inn. So i know how i feels to get banned for nothing. That why i would like to talk about it first 😊

How could you get 100% in just 21H? 

Just now, Tiricy said:

How could you get 100% in just 21h? 

I played almost nonstop and have completed the game multiable times before. I think i can do under 20 hours on the na stack. It is possible when you remember everything you must complete and dont have to check all the time.

On 4/17/2024 at 8:07 AM, mw3-lover said:

Hi, Am i right to be suspectfull of the person that got the best time i these stacks? I think the timestamps on these games don't give any sense.

Reason why i am suspectfull: NA: Complete first mission main game -> Starts on undead and plays the whole story + stranger task and 500 revolver kills -> Then suddenly he plays main game again and have completed spureced to victory in 30 min (can have progressed between other trophies) -> switch back to undead nightmare after 1h 30m and finish 100% -> Main game again and complete the assault at for mercer -> Mowing them down had to be done in undead nightmare again

I don't know if it is completly imposible, but i am very suspectfull. I have beaten this time on the EU stack and plan to beat this on the NA stack aswell. Why would you swap between game modes that much when it has no benefit. Getting to fort mercer, 100% in undead nightmare and 500 canon kills inn 7 hours is suspectfull. I think the final time should be better if he can get that far that fast. So the concrete thing i suspect is maybe 2 players. I have not reportet him yet as i dont want to report people unless i am 100% sure. I have alot of knowledge about the game, i allready beaten the time and thinks his times are wierd. Appreciate feedback on the topic.

Best regards 

Mw3-lover 

The person you’re talking about was already reported and was cleared of any wrong doing. It’s definitely possible to 100% the game in the time frame that they did, in fact it could even be better by doing as much as possible in Undead Nightmare before completing the first mission. 

1 hour ago, Matthew said:

The person you’re talking about was already reported and was cleared of any wrong doing. It’s definitely possible to 100% the game in the time frame that they did, in fact it could even be better by doing as much as possible in Undead Nightmare before completing the first mission. 

I know the time is doable, i have already beaten it on the EU stack. I just thought some of the trophies he earned did not give much sense. I will not report him as it is very possible it is done legit. I will speedrun it tomorow and will try sub 20 hours on the NA stack. Wish me luck!

I am not after this guy in any way, just wanted to hear what others people tought. I think the time is respectable and love when someone does 24H ish games in one sitting.