Who Needs Tygan? Trophy Not Popping

Thrintus

Alright, so I played through the final mission using nothing but conventional gear. I checked multiple sources to make sure I absolutely fit all the criteria, made sure all of the classes were permitted so long as you chose their lowest tier. Only brought Plasma Grenades and Nanomedkits with me. Used PCS and Weapon Upgrades but those are permitted. 

And it still. Didn't. Unlock.

For those who have gotten it, I'm envious. A super time-consuming, frustrating and difficult trophy that I don't see myself going for any time soon again, especially in a game that has been poorly optimised since its release. But on the off-chance that I do try again, what are some easy oversights? Anything at all that could've voided the trophy? Is it because I used all equipment at my disposal during the advent network mission, even though all guides say it is allowed to, as only the final mission requires conventional gear to be used?

I'm genuinely super baffled. I reloaded my save about 5 times right before wiping out the last avatar, and nothing. Should I upload screenshots of my squad for a better image of what I potentially did wrong? Any help is welcome, seriously. Super bummed about this.

Got the trophy so long ago (7,5 years!) that I can’t be 100% sure, and without your team loadout it’s only guesswork, but are you certain you didn’t have any DLC gear on you? Or a skulljack you forgot about? Do you have a save before the mission or was it on Ironman (you’re only talking about the save before the final blow)?

But yeah, a screenshot of your squad might help us help you. :)

• Like 1