Whisker Waters trophy thoughts

17 hours ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

Looks very basic. Cute though. 

Agreed! look straight forward, but cute for sure

20 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Doesn’t seem like anything too difficult. Finding all fish may take a bit. A bit disappointed in the plat image, though the name is cute.

Plat image definitely could be better

game is alright. Buggy as hell on PS5. Lots of shutting the game down and reloading and the camera fights you at most times. Very basic in terms of just completing fetch quests. Make sure to pay attention to the fish you catch and where you get them cause you'll have to go back and track them down over and over throughout the journey. It doesn't do much in the way of quest markers or anything so a lot of time you may just wander around with no idea where to go. Still decent if you like a more chill fishing kinda game. Working towards finding all the fish so not sure how hard it will be so far, almost at 20 types just waiting on story progression to get more.

26 minutes ago, kittcoldfire said:

game is alright. Buggy as hell on PS5. Lots of shutting the game down and reloading and the camera fights you at most times. Very basic in terms of just completing fetch quests. Make sure to pay attention to the fish you catch and where you get them cause you'll have to go back and track them down over and over throughout the journey. It doesn't do much in the way of quest markers or anything so a lot of time you may just wander around with no idea where to go. Still decent if you like a more chill fishing kinda game. Working towards finding all the fish so not sure how hard it will be so far, almost at 20 types just waiting on story progression to get more.

Doesn’t sound too bad, bugs aside. Can always hope for an update. Thanks for the heads up. Sounds mostly up my alley. There’s trophies for 30 and all types, so we know it’s going to be over 30. 

10 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Doesn’t sound too bad, bugs aside. Can always hope for an update. Thanks for the heads up. Sounds mostly up my alley. There’s trophies for 30 and all types, so we know it’s going to be over 30. 

19 sidequests

61 locations

47 types of fish

14 lore items

are all the collectible ones. Catching fish will come naturally, getting money isn't too difficult, letting them expire is easy but haven't done it cause I want the money, collect 25 items with the sticky ball might be difficult since it's only specific items that count, ie bait does not count, so far they've all been sidequest related

Lore is the ones I think might be tricky since they don't show on a map or anything and they can be in some weird hidden places and not really noticeable

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, kittcoldfire said:

19 sidequests

61 locations

47 types of fish

14 lore items

are all the collectible ones. Catching fish will come naturally, getting money isn't too difficult, letting them expire is easy but haven't done it cause I want the money, collect 25 items with the sticky ball might be difficult since it's only specific items that count, ie bait does not count, so far they've all been sidequest related

Lore is the ones I think might be tricky since they don't show on a map or anything and they can be in some weird hidden places and not really noticeable

That's helpful. Thank you. Where did you find that?

Edited by MidnightDragon