Nobody Knows What Happened Trophy possibly glitched after patch

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Chrisfm94 said:

Logré obtener el trofeo "Nadie sabe qué pasó" en la versión 1.0 al guardar nuevamente con Emily. Entonces, si tienes el juego en disco, puedes obtenerlo.

It doesn't work.

Crash when cinematics ends.

EDIT:  Tried with both characters, games and saves deleted, version 1.0, etc... doesn't work. 

Don't try it if you don't want to waste your time.

Waiting for a patch, but there are layoffs at the developer so it smells bad to me.

I hate this game

Edited by BladeSpain
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, BladeSpain said:

It doesn't work.

Crash when cinematics ends.

EDIT:  Tried with both characters, games and saves deleted, version 1.0, etc... doesn't work. 

Don't try it if you don't want to waste your time.

Waiting for a patch, but there are layoffs at the developer so it smells bad to me.

I hate this game

Do you play in one Session or play in different sessions?

14 minutes ago, MITSTREITER said:

Do you play in one Session or play in different sessions?

Impossible to play in a single session in version 1.0, the game crashes many times.

Posted (edited)

I was actually able to get the Nobody Knows What Happened trophy on v1.0. I deleted all of my saves from storage, deleted the game, turned off network connection and then reinstalled the game from disc. I played as Emily, collected the needed langiappes and the trophy popped in the attic (I skipped the cutscene).

The game is extremely buggy on v1.0, however, and many other things glitched. I tried to get the ending trophies I was missing and that I believe are glitched as of latest patch (Radical Acceptance and One of the Thousand Young) but the secret objectives never popped up on v1.0 even though I collected the required langiappes, so these trophies are bugged on 1.0 as far as I can tell.

As @BladeSpain said, the developer was impacted by layoffs so who knows if/when we'll see fixes for all these issues.

Edited by sanjinb
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I confirm it works and I apologize for telling you not to waste your time. 🫠

I haven't been able to do it on my PS5, but I copied my save to another PS5 and it popped up as soon as I finished the cinematic.

Finally platinum!

Edited by BladeSpain
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, sanjinb said:

I was actually able to get the Nobody Knows What Happened trophy on v1.0. I deleted all of my saves from storage, deleted the game, turned off network connection and then reinstalled the game from disc. I played as Emily, collected the needed langiappes and the trophy popped in the attic (I skipped the cutscene).

The game is extremely buggy on v1.0, however, and many other things glitched. I tried to get the ending trophies I was missing and that I believe are glitched as of latest patch (Radical Acceptance and One of the Thousand Young) but the secret objectives never popped up on v1.0 even though I collected the required langiappes, so these trophies are bugged on 1.0 as far as I can tell.

As @BladeSpain said, the developer was impacted by layoffs so who knows if/when we'll see fixes for all these issues.

I've literally done exactly what you said and the game crashes if I watch it or skip it. What are you doing differently?

On 4/30/2024 at 1:39 PM, Chrisfm94 said:

I managed to get the 'Nobody knows what happened' trophy on the 1.0 version on a fresh save with Emily. So if you have the game on disc, it is obtainable.

How? The game crashes when you watch or skip the cutscene????

20 minutes ago, Brioz-- said:

I've literally done exactly what you said and the game crashes if I watch it or skip it. What are you doing differently?

How? The game crashes when you watch or skip the cutscene????

Your internet/network connection is turned off, correct? 

20 minutes ago, sanjinb said:

Your internet/network connection is turned off, correct? 

Do you have any more details to share as to what you did? What kind of PS5 you have etc.? There has to be a solution here somewhere.

22 minutes ago, Brioz-- said:

Do you have any more details to share as to what you did? What kind of PS5 you have etc.? There has to be a solution here somewhere.

I have the launch PS5 with disc drive, latest system update, etc. I turned off my network connection, deleted the game, deleted the all save files from console storage and then re-installed the game. I played as Emily and collected the 3 required langiappes and then in Chapter 4 in the attic I clicked on the noose to start the cutscene and skipped it. The trophy popped right there.

20 minutes ago, sanjinb said:

I have the launch PS5 with disc drive, latest system update, etc. I turned off my network connection, deleted the game, deleted the all save files from console storage and then re-installed the game. I played as Emily and collected the 3 required langiappes and then in Chapter 4 in the attic I clicked on the noose to start the cutscene and skipped it. The trophy popped right there.

Exact same here. I'm at a loss tbh.

The same thing happened to me, but I moved the save to another PS5 and the trophy pop after the cinematic.

I even cleared the console cache in safe mode and rebuilt the database and it kept failing.

If you have another friend with a PS5, do it, it won't take long.

6 hours ago, BladeSpain said:

The same thing happened to me, but I moved the save to another PS5 and the trophy pop after the cinematic.

I even cleared the console cache in safe mode and rebuilt the database and it kept failing.

If you have another friend with a PS5, do it, it won't take long.

What version of the game was installed on both consoles? Could it possibly work with a 1.xx6 save and 1.0 game data?

13 minutes ago, Kurayzeru said:

What version of the game was installed on both consoles? Could it possibly work with a 1.xx6 save and 1.0 game data?

In both consoles 1.0.

The trophy only works with 1.0 save and 1.0 game data.

27 minutes ago, BladeSpain said:

In both consoles 1.0.

Thanks, what I expected unfortunately. Oh well, I guess I'll just wait for a patch...

31 minutes ago, BladeSpain said:

In both consoles 1.0.

I still don't get how you were able to watch the cutscene on your friend's PS5 without it crashing. Can I ask what kinda PS5 he has?

This is seriously becoming one of my biggest regrets in gaming. I'm playing 1.0 of the game as well but the game keeps crashing when I try to skip the cutscene or when I watch the whole thing. So dumb that one of the easier trophies of the game is glitched. 

4 hours ago, MITSTREITER said:

Ok Guys. I try it again and my game crashed at the cutscene.

Same here. It crashes when I try to skip it and after I watch the whole thing. 

21 hours ago, sanjinb said:

I tried both skipping and watching the whole cutscene, but it still crashes. I have the langiappes, playing 1.0 of the game, and playing as Emily. 

21 hours ago, sanjinb said:

47 minutes ago, Slayfil345 said:

I tried both skipping and watching the whole cutscene, but it still crashes. I have the langiappes, playing 1.0 of the game, and playing as Emily. 

Do you make own Savegames?

22 hours ago, sanjinb said:

And do you make own Savegames?

maybe it’s a Savegame problem. I make some savegames. Maybe we don’t do this and play till the scene without own Savegames?