clearing the board trophy?

how are people getting this.  I'm finding it quite difficult.  Are people boosting it or will i eventually just get lucky and hit all 20 enemies at once if i keep bombing the point? I really haven't came close as of yet to getting 20.  I had 14 my 1st run and that is still the highest I've gotten.

21 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

how are people getting this.  I'm finding it quite difficult.  Are people boosting it or will i eventually just get lucky and hit all 20 enemies at once if i keep bombing the point? I really haven't came close as of yet to getting 20.  I had 14 my 1st run and that is still the highest I've gotten.

This trophy is really difficult.
My current maximum is 14 kills.
Everyone seems to need the luck of creating such a situation where 20 enemies are in a similar position.
I've won 50 games now, but it was hard to find a lobby with about 80 people.
I'm getting tired..
Cheer up, everyone 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kazya-_- said:

This trophy is really difficult.
My current maximum is 14 kills.
Everyone seems to need the luck of creating such a situation where 20 enemies are in a similar position.
I've won 50 games now, but it was hard to find a lobby with about 80 people.
I'm getting tired..
Cheer up, everyone 

dang.  doesn't sound like much fun.  Maybe i'll skip this one.  At least it gets me off the hook from the never ending DLC.

Majority of us who have this trophy boosted it. There is a handful of people who got it legit but it takes a certain amount of luck and the correct situation. Example the very end of a tight game where the ops are all camped on the strong point to see out the win. Good luck bud

• Like 1