From PS5 save to PS4 like Witcher?

Nohma-d

Can anyone confirm if PS5 saves can be loaded for the PS4 version like Witcher 3?

I'd much rather play the 60 fps version to plat the decade old game with two popped trophies.

Thanks y'all!

I doubt it since the Fallout 4 PS5 ver has some new small content that could effect it. Plus it is Bethesda and look at how much work they have put into this PS5 update since announcing it originally, have you looked up to see if there is a support team at Bethesda that you can ask?

4 hours ago, nimrod2009US said:

How would you do that?

And how does it work in Witcher 3 ? (I'm sitting on 50% Witcher 3 in my Backlog lol)

Witcher 3 has a cloud system where they use 3? Save slots. One auto and one manual.

The process is: The moment before the trophy pops on the PS5 version, such as kill x amount with x skill, or story, you make a cloud save in-game. Then you pop the trophy on the PS5, load up the PS4 version with the cloud save and pop it there.

If you see my profile, I think the difference is only couple hours for 100% on both versions. Some trophy requires a long story to be replayed again on the PS4, which can take dozens of minutes.

Still, hundreds of hours < 2 hours at most.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nohma-d said:

Witcher 3 has a cloud system where they use 3? Save slots. One auto and one manual.

The process is: The moment before the trophy pops on the PS5 version, such as kill x amount with x skill, or story, you make a cloud save in-game. Then you pop the trophy on the PS5, load up the PS4 version with the cloud save and pop it there.

If you see my profile, I think the difference is only couple hours for 100% on both versions. Some trophy requires a long story to be replayed again on the PS4, which can take dozens of minutes.

Still, hundreds of hours < 2 hours at most.

Thank you!

Sounds like the system used for Borderlands: Handsome Jack (PS3-PS4).

Perhaps i give Withcer 3 another go then. ;)