Controls?

Not sure if this will be relevant, but you can custom remap at the console level if you really need to.

In Accessibility options, you should be able to remap the buttons you need for the game at the system level, this will affect console navigation too, so be careful how much you customise it, and turn it back off when you're done playing that game, else other games will have the same control scheme as well.

Also, your scheme is saved once you've made it, and you can toggle it back to on 'n' off, and don't have to redo it the next time you need to use it.

1 hour ago, J-S_93 said:

Not sure if this will be relevant, but you can custom remap at the console level if you really need to.

In Accessibility options, you should be able to remap the buttons you need for the game at the system level, this will affect console navigation too, so be careful how much you customise it, and turn it back off when you're done playing that game, else other games will have the same control scheme as well.

Also, your scheme is saved once you've made it, and you can toggle it back to on 'n' off, and don't have to redo it the next time you need to use it.

I tried this in the demo it worked but I couldn't get the beta/burst skills to work, I may have been pushing the original buttons though instead of the remapped ones.