Possible bugged tropy

I believe the trophy

Stick it
Collect 25 items with the stickyball

might be bugged, currently sitting at 26 collected with the in game tracker and it didn't pop. Still 1 area left to go to so hopefully there will be more items and maybe it pops after, but might be bugged.

It is not the only one. Getting all fishes is also impossible, the game asks you for 47, but only 46 fishes seem to be available. I completed the main quest and all the side quests, so... I don't really know what to do... maybe just wait and hope for a patch...

3 hours ago, Wizicien said:

It is not the only one. Getting all fishes is also impossible, the game asks you for 47, but only 46 fishes seem to be available. I completed the main quest and all the side quests, so... I don't really know what to do... maybe just wait and hope for a patch...

weird. I noticed I was getting the trophies for collecting different fish types 1 after the number, I just got the trophy for 30 this morning but I had 31 registered when the trophy popped, so I wonder if something is wrong with the calculations.

37 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

@kittcoldfire and @Wizicien You should see if you can contact the devs on social media. Hopefully that’ll make it more likely that these issues will be fixed.

I posted on their steam page about it, so hoping that helps nudge them, seems to be getting hammered on STEAM tho

7 hours ago, Wizicien said:

can you post a picture of the fish you caught? I'll compare to what I have to see if maybe we missed one that the other has?

7 hours ago, kittcoldfire said:

I posted on their steam page about it, so hoping that helps nudge them, seems to be getting hammered on STEAM tho

can you post a picture of the fish you caught? I'll compare to what I have to see if maybe we missed one that the other has?

I sent them a message and also posted on their Facebook and Twitter.