Raider Attacks Stopped Coming - Bug

TheLostGW

Hey, i am a playstation trophy hunter and im trying to get fallout shelter platinum trophy which got some bugs on trophies but i still got them BUT seems i cannot get the last trophy which appears to be bugged also.. it needs me to stop 50 raider attacks which is completely fine so like 2 months back i tried to do that on a new vault cuz they stop spawning on my main vault because of many dwellers but at the second vault i created they stopped coming after like 17th raider attack so i deleted it (though) it was a bug and created a another one hoping it would work there but it didnt, got like 5 raider attacks and did the same process as the previous one which was delete and create but after that they didnt come at all so i moved to another games thinking it would fix with time so i started it today, deleted ALL my data if that wouldve been a part of the bug and on brand new data file and vault and 2 months after i tried it last time no one comes. Tried normal difficulty, survival but the game just gives me only fires or radroach infestations. Got any help for me? Its litellary the last trophy i need for the platinum as you can see here on my PSN profile: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7754-fallout-shelter/TheLostGW