Game Progression Bug

benny_2_2

While playing the game I have encountered a problem at the start of the Basement level. When I pick the fuse up to put in the fuse box it disappears and I am unable to continue.

As this is early in the game I have tried deleting everything (game and saves) and starting again but keep getting the same result. I have tried this on both the PS5 and PS4 Pro without any joy (when I tried on an original PS4 the game crashed twice before I even got to the basement!).

Has anybody had the same problem, or found a way to progress further?

Thanks

7 hours ago, christoventer said:

Same here 😩😩😩 I’ve got the quest bar that won’t go away any hints on how to move it or close it??

I couldn’t get the Quest bar to close either, making it impossible to alter the heating settings etc as they were hidden behind it. The only way I could progress was to complete the other tasks first, so the quest bar reduced in size. This eventually allowed access to the heater/filter settings. Or if possible adjust the heater & filter before the quest bar shows up.

I still haven’t been able to find a way to fit the fuse in the basement ☹️

• Like 1

I left a message on the games forum on Steam and one of the developers replied with:

Hello,

Thank you for reporting the bug, we have forwarded it to the team that make PlayStation version. We hope they will be able to update game and fix it very soon”

so at least they should be aware of the problem.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, benny_2_2 said:

The game has had an update, and the fuse now works! When you first pick up the fuse it still looks like it has disappeared, but if you hold R2 over the fuse box it should work 👍🏻

Man, that's the fastest turn around time for an update I've ever seen! 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, yowzagabowza said:

Man, that's the fastest turn around time for an update I've ever seen! 

Yeah, it was pretty fast! The only problem is the next task is to paint a wall and that seems to be broken 😡 

Edited by benny_2_2

Just now, benny_2_2 said:

Yeah, it was pretty fast! The only problem is the next task is to pain a wall and that seems to be broken 😡 

Don't these guys know how seriously people take their aquarium games?!? 

I guess another message will be sent their way....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

Don't these guys know how seriously people take their aquarium games?!? 

I guess another message will be sent their way....

Too right! I need my shark tank 🤣

• Like 1

So I have reported the latest bug to the devs on Steam, and this is there latest reply:

“Hi,
Thank you for reporting. We sent it to the game porting team. If you encounter any further or different errors, please let us know here and will pass them on quickly to other team! Thanks for your help”

This is a link to the forum if anyone has any other bugs:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1430760/discussions/0/4354494062093283692/

• Like 1