Driel and El Alamein Skirmish Trophies Aren't Tracking?

DanielVT

So I've completed multiple matches of driel skirmish and el alamein skirmish but it never moves from 0/25. It's just stuck on 0 percent for both maps. Does anyone else have this issue? Has anyone gotten the trophies without it technically tracking? As in have you completed 25 games and gotten the trophy without the tracker showing progress? Is the trophy broken or just the tracker for both? Thanks for any clarification.

On 4/29/2024 at 12:31 PM, DanielVT said:

So I've completed multiple matches of driel skirmish and el alamein skirmish but it never moves from 0/25. It's just stuck on 0 percent for both maps. Does anyone else have this issue? Has anyone gotten the trophies without it technically tracking? As in have you completed 25 games and gotten the trophy without the tracker showing progress? Is the trophy broken or just the tracker for both? Thanks for any clarification.

Hello, Daniel
That trophy is broken
I played more than 30 games on that map (including day and night versions)
The trophies have not been counted since April 24 on the trophy tracker
I had a new patch today but still the trophy didn't pop up for me.
I hope they will be fixed one day.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2024 at 4:14 AM, Kazya-_- said:

Hello, Daniel
That trophy is broken
I played more than 30 games on that map (including day and night versions)
The trophies have not been counted since April 24 on the trophy tracker
I had a new patch today but still the trophy didn't pop up for me.
I hope they will be fixed one day.

Thanks for letting me know. Please reach back out when they pop/are fixed for you. Not gonna pointlessly grind the modes. Thanks for saving my time. Sorry to hear about your frustrations. 

I can vouch that these are similarly broken on Xbox and PC. I've played so many more than 25 of each and the trackers are stuck at 12% and 8%. I've heard some people say that you have to play all 25 in a row without ever leaving a match, but that would basically be a bare minimum of 12.5 hours with no crashes or disconnects, never getting kicked by the AFK timer, and that would be IF you got 25 Driel and 25 El Alamein and no Mortain, etc. Basically impossible to do in a sitting. I contacted T17 and they wrote back to me saying that they're aware of the issue but they gave no ETA on a fix. Major bummer.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2024 at 10:31 PM, malrats said:

I can vouch that these are similarly broken on Xbox and PC. I've played so many more than 25 of each and the trackers are stuck at 12% and 8%. I've heard some people say that you have to play all 25 in a row without ever leaving a match, but that would basically be a bare minimum of 12.5 hours with no crashes or disconnects, never getting kicked by the AFK timer, and that would be IF you got 25 Driel and 25 El Alamein and no Mortain, etc. Basically impossible to do in a sitting. I contacted T17 and they wrote back to me saying that they're aware of the issue but they gave no ETA on a fix. Major bummer.

Well at least they are aware. It will get fixed eventually. Thx for the update.