Can't Progress Any Further...

So, Against my better judgement I decided to play this game. I'm going for the base platinum only, and have hit a barrier at rank 28 on my 4th build. I have already hit rank 30 on 3 x characters, and have taken the trophies into consideration. A total of 6 x character builds are required for the platinum. But now I am stuck at a Raid called - JLDC: Cursed Themyscira. In order for me to hit rank 30 I have to complete this Raid. But I have been trying for days to find a match. No luck whatsoever. I see many people in my area, and use the public chat box to ask for help in the Raid, but get ignored all of the time. My questions are - Is there a way to get around this somehow and still hit rank 30 for the trophy? And why am I being forced to do a Raid for this build, when the first 4 x builds didn't have this? This is potentially locking me out of the platinum and wasting a lot of my time too. Very frustrating to say the least. Almost 80 hours invested so far in this game. Any ideas, help, constructive suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by TheDarkKratos

Posted (edited)

There is no way you should be required to beat that raid, it's the newest one they just added to the game. It's been a long time since I've leveled any characters to 30 but from what I've found, after completing all main story quests for your mentor you should be brought up to level 30 automatically.

That last bit specifically might've changed in the last few years, but it still stands that you 100% should not need to do the new raid at all. If you've somehow finished the main story without enough xp your best bet is to start looking at sidequests in the overworld and completing investigations and briefings to grab more xp. But definitely make sure to check up if you have finished the story or not, try to remember the last mission you did and look up if there are any afterwards.

Edited by Aecease
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

There are no raids required to play to reach level 30 and earn the platinum with the latest version of DCUO. The raid you are referring to is attached to an optional side quest. It used to be that as soon as the base game quest path was completed, it automatically turned your character into 30 regardless of the level you were previously but I am unsure if this is still the case. You should verify that you didn't accidently turn your current base game quest into a hidden quest. If you have any other specific questions about the game, you are welcome to PM me

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob
  • Like 1