Do infinite jumps work in this version?

Can anyone who has Chinese version for ps4 confirm if even with the latest patch the infinite jumps work? I took advantage of that glitch to get out of the arena to duplicate items a few times as well as to do the ultra hard difficulty more easily, however I wonder if they patched the glitch in this version like on ps5 or not

18 hours ago, sciaquatilocchio said:

Can anyone who has Chinese version for ps4 confirm if even with the latest patch the infinite jumps work? I took advantage of that glitch to get out of the arena to duplicate items a few times as well as to do the ultra hard difficulty more easily, however I wonder if they patched the glitch in this version like on ps5 or not

Infinite jump glitch?

16 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Infinite jump glitch?

Yes, I used it to be invincible during ultra hard difficulty and make it much easier, this glitch has been patched a long time ago on ps5 (although it should still be possible to exit the arena and use the glitch with other methods) but It still works on PS4 and I was wondering if this also applied to this Chinese version

If anyone asks, I'll explain better how I used the glitch (the only difference if you're on PS5 should be the method for exiting the arena but in that case I don't give you guarantees that even by doing it you'll be able to play invincible like I did because I don't have a PS5 and I can't prove that it's possible there too): I didn't try to activate the glitch before starting the ng+ on ultra hard so I don't know if the trophy can be obtained in that case. I played normally until the end of the mission "the kurlut" to unlock the arena but without going to the base and talking to Gaia because by doing so I would not have been able to leave the base and go to the arena to activate the glitch before finishing the next mission (if you make this mistake, load an old automatic save), furthermore there is a very important detail to pay attention to: while the glitch is active, in addition to not being able to use the map and fast travel, you CANNOT SAVE THE GAME, therefore you will have to return to the arena to disable the glitch and be able to save. Furthermore, not being able to use the map it would be difficult to return to the arena when you want to disable it so mark a point on the map near the arena to get an indication on how to return there, if you mark a point inside like one of the sellers that's fine too but the problem is that at a certain point in the story the arena will not be available and points on the map marked inside will be automatically removed so do it at your own risk, and finally never close the game with the glitch active because by doing so you will lose all progress done before the glitch was activated

• Like 1