Lost Properties (Concerned Fellow Citizen Trophy)

Aelinar

Just for reference as well, there are lost properties that do not even appear until other conditions are met.

For example there is a large egg that appears in a birds nest on the side of a cliff near a waterfall AFTER the chef joins the village. 

Prior to her joining the village there is nothing at all in the nest. This is in the area where there is a grotto kinda hidden behind a waterfall. Going right leads to the grotto, and the nest is to the left instead.

Wish I had kept track like you did.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Halaster said:

Just for reference as well, there are lost properties that do not even appear until other conditions are met.

For example there is a large egg that appears in a birds nest on the side of a cliff near a waterfall AFTER the chef joins the village. 

Prior to her joining the village there is nothing at all in the nest. This is in the area where there is a grotto kinda hidden behind a waterfall. Going right leads to the grotto, and the nest is to the left instead.

Wish I had kept track like you did.

Thanks for the insight! I'll update the list in a bit, I just found another one but still haven't figured out who the owner is.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, N4you87 said:

Hat denn schon jemand diese Trophäe wegen der eingesammelten verlorenen Gegenstände? Und wenn ja muss man den Besitzer finden oder ne bestimmte Anzahl finden ?

So far, no one obtained the trophy. In order to get it, I think you have to return the properties to their owners.

Edited by Aelinar

19 minutes ago, Aelinar said:

So far, no one obtained the trophy. In order to get it, I think you have to return the properties to their owners.

Im not sure, but i think we doent have to give them back. The trophy for collecting the 1st of this items pops after picking it up and the discription says the sam (but only more of them). Its really bad that they didnt give us a counter. Anyways, i send the developer a email about it and when they answer, i post it here.

Posted (edited)

Other than the Egg here is another I found that is missing from your list: "Sack of Ores" A Sack found on the outskirts of Talbo. Filled with various types of beautiful ores.

It is found in a warehouse on the outskirts of Talbo.

You give it to Diana who is standing next to Apollo in Talbo. It belonged to her deceased dad who was a miner.

Edited by Halaster
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Halaster said:

Other than the Egg here is another I found that is missing from your list: "Sack of Ores" A Sack found on the outskirts of Talbo. Filled with various types of beautiful ores.

It is found in a warehouse on the outskirts of Talbo.

You give it to Diana who is standing next to Apollo in Talbo. It belonged to her deceased dad who was a miner.

Thanks! I have yet to find the egg. I forgot to ask: is it in Sand Land or Forest Land?

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Aelinar said:

Thanks! I have yet to find the egg. I forgot to ask: is it in Sand Land or Forest Land?

It is in Sand Land. Looked around for a while and found the nest again. The point of interest is East Valley. It will be sitting in the nest in the screenshot below.
You should not take the zipline up. You need to  hop up the side of the mountain path and when it turns left and right, take the left. If you are crossing small metal bridges you have went the wrong way. Should be heading towards the grotto that is behind the waterfall. As soon as you pass through the cave and see the huge waterfall the grotto is behind, turn left and its there overlooking the valley.

spacer.png

Edited by Halaster
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

This trophy is going to be the showstopper for plat for most people, since none of this stuff appears to be marked on the map.

On top of that there is nothing at all to track what you have already obtained, nor what you have delivered. Its just a black hole of information.

Checking the percentages on PSN it looks like at least one person finally completed "Here to Help!" as it went from 0% to 0.1% of players. 

Concerned Fellow Citizen still sits at 0.0% though.

Unless someone makes a collectables map/guide.

Edited by Halaster

58 minutes ago, Halaster said:

This trophy is going to be the showstopper for plat for most people, since none of this stuff appears to be marked on the map.

On top of that there is nothing at all to track what you have already obtained, nor what you have delivered. Its just a black hole of information.

Checking the percentages on PSN it looks like at least one person finally completed "Here to Help!" as it went from 0% to 0.1% of players. 

Concerned Fellow Citizen still sits at 0.0% though.

Unless someone makes a collectables map/guide.

Added both the egg and the sack of ores, thank you! I'll try to add locations for the ones I remember. Sadly, I didn't thought the trophy would have been THIS hard.

47 minutes ago, Mr-Greneda said:

Is anyone knowing where the enemys spawn for Dusky Pterano material? I cant find them

They're in Forest Land. I found a few here 👇

photo1714693316.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Location for "Super Special Treasure" is inside the grotto straight north of the Royal Capital: Palace in Gahlet region.

Lango's Diary #2 is located at the base of the huge tree west of the News Radio Tower, just east of the Water Supply Point in Wapho region.

Edited by Halaster

Posted (edited)

Updated the list with two new ones from the interactive map. Sadly, I already got and delivered them, I just forgot about them. So still no trophy. I also corrected some Properties with their right name.

Edited by Aelinar

Posted (edited)

I just found a Choke-Hazard Nut in the Hado Village Ruins in Nahn region. 

No idea where this goes yet.

Found where it goes.

Fulainn in Patago.

Edited by Halaster
  • Like 1

There is an unmarked follow up quest for the blind girl, in the Royal Capital. Find Lessa there and talk to her and she will give you a key item, Letter for Knocker. 

• Like 1

Lango's Diary #4 is in the Royal Capital. From the main gate turn right when you first enter the city, and it will be down that street sitting on a box up against a house.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, DjMethod said:

Isn’t there one called nutsack or sack of nuts or something like that? I think I saw it somewhere else online but can’t remember if I ever grabbed that one. 

There's the single Choke-Hazard Nut or the Lost Tools of the Trade, which essentially is a bucket of bolts. I know the location, I'll upload it asap.

Edited by Aelinar

Posted (edited)

Updated the Lost Tools of the Trade location, added the Military Helmet and also added another Property I found in the meantime, the Lucky Bucket. These last two names are my guessings based on the Italian localization, let me know the right names when you find them 🙂

Edited by Aelinar